1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Absolutely Uncertain

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jgvMGLdc908" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I believe America will abandon Israel, and that abandonment will come under a second Obama administration.

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

What do you mean "will", Obama has already done it.

4. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Where is the 'red line' that Israel should not cross? 1.Arming Dolphin class subs with nooks? (confirmed) 2.Stealing the necessary ingredients from us as well as making their own? (confirmed) Stealing Jeruselem? (work in progress) Cost of last escapade of Israel's bidding (Iraq) est. $3 TRILLION USD

When is 'enough'?

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Tin,

Depending upon who's history you subscribe to, the Al-Aqsa Mosque is built on the Temple Mount (destroyed by invading Muslims). So, is Jerusalem being stolen, or is it recovered stolen property? Most westerners believe that it's recovered. Your views are extremest/revisionist and shortsighted by about 600 years -- or more depending on how far back in history you care to go.

A splinter group of the Lakota Sioux just succeeded from the USA. Are they stealing America, or recovering their native village-earth?

http://yubanet.com/uploads/1/basemapmedia.jpg

More issues:
    http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2010/07/three-things-about-islam-video.html

Kip

6. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

A fair question R.k, I have to go with the provisions set forth at the creation of Israel (the State) as it is circa 1948. We could go down a rabbit trail about Mexicans and Indians and so end in a briar patch. I am not suggesting that a Mosque built on the temple mount is a valid real estate contract, present-tense. My view is not "exremist/revisionist", it is the nuts & bolts of conflict today.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The nuts and bolts of the conflict today is simply this: If Israel gives up it's weapons Israel will be overrun and cease to exist. If the Islamists give up their weapons there will be peace in the middle east.

Keep in mind the two sects of Islam hate each other almost as much as they hate Israel. For that reason alone there will never be peace in the middle east.

8. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Wireguy, Do you think it is all about Islam or is there animosity about real estate? Example: The brits grabbed all the oil lands they could survey after the ottoman turks lost posession post WWI. (The Home Office was warned it was a quagmire even then.)

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Oh poo, Israel doesn't have enough real estate to sneeze at. This is about the ragheads determination to kill everybody who doesn't subscribe to their religion. It's been going on for centuries and still some blind bozos can't see it.

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Israel sat as an empty, uninhabited desert that no one wanted for I don't know how many centuries while the middle easterners ignored it. The animosity can't be defined in rational western terms. It has spiritual roots and no amount of turning knobs, twisting dials or pulling levers is going to undo the hatred. Until one understands the ancient spiritual roots of the hatred (and I don't pretend to be an expert) one cannot even scratch the surface of a rational explanation. The only rational explanation is ignored by most westerners because it doesn't fit our post-scriptural existence. Never the less, that spiritual explanation is THE explanation that actually does make rational sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.