1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"..absolutely no reason...to have this much ammo"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Those of you urging "sensible" gun bans and gun control might want to look a little harder at what the anti's are saying and proposing, and use a little forward thinking.

This twit would be absolutely aghast at the numerous flats or pallets of shotgun shells some of you have.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I own those chef knives.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Looks like under my mattress when I was 14. lol

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

When my mom found my Playboy magazine under the mattress, I couldn't hide anything there.

5. Brian in Oregon

shannon391, yeah, I had more guns and ammo than that as a teenager. I was shooting two to four bricks of .22 LR every weekend.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe if he spent more time with the Playboy's,,,,,,,he would have spent less on the gameboy........

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Problem was Brian had the playboy in one hand and the ammo in the other and was frustrated on what to do next

LOL

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS I havent actually seen what was found in the house but it is doubtful that it would be considered extreme-- I mean what would be extreme? Burying a ton of stuff in the backyard maybe

Lots of target shooters and recreational shooters have cases of ammo and components- that isnt illegal

8. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Looks like a god day at the range...

9. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

At the bottom they say "We tried to re-create the list of items seized to the best of our ability." More falsified information posted by the libs to incite those who already have a bias against gun owners. Unfortunately much of the younger generation gets their "news" from such websites.

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

They would chit forever if they ever saw my stash. 25k of shells and another 25k of rifle ammo. Every citizen should be prepared for the coming revolution. The government stock piles it so i figure what is good for the goose is good fro the gander.

11. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

So they photoshop a collage of some ammo and sme blades - none of which was the actual evidence and claim that to be 'alot' of ammo? - almost make sense right.

Then there is the obvious fact that the only ammo that is of signifigance in this case are the rounds actually fired.

12. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Article stated there were too many rounds to know exactaly how many...try counting dumb heads! Jake

13. wolfram

Oh no Jake its very complicated like the article says. Some of the small boxes might hold 5 or 10 or 20 and the evil big boxes may contain as many as 500.

I guess just reading the box labels is just too difficult ;)

Here is a semi-serious question for my fellow powderheads;

How much is too much ammo? Is that even a possibility?

14. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Too much? No way! Jake

15. oz

oz Active Member

???????????OZ?????????? where's my post???????I had a question?????

16. Brian in Oregon

GN7777777, quote: <i>"Problem was Brian had the playboy in one hand and the ammo in the other and was frustrated on what to do next"</i>

OK, that was funny.

17. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Wolfram ammo is like money and fun, you can never have too much of any of them

18. wolfram

Correct answer Cat - I would give you a box of .22 ammo as a prize but ...... can't spare it right now!

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

That's okay save it for yourself the day after the election I stocked up, I was thinking something was up his sleeve, and if not it would be a good hedge against inflation

20. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I guess I am safe from the government and anyone who will come to my door to get my guns and ammo. I was hauling all my ammo and firearms in my boat when the transom failed and the boat sunk. Must have been all the weight. I lost all my guns and ammo at the bottom of that deep lake. I was so disoriented that I do not even know where because I was in a panic when some other boater fished me out of the water. I guess I have totally lost them so I don't have to worry when the UN security officers start confiscating guns. Since I don't have them any more they can't arrest me for not registering them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Be careful whe taking your guns for a boat ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.