1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ABOUT TIME

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JTPTM1, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

about time whiz white gets a link. i thought this forum was for the reguler guy buying and/or trading guns. he wants a business then get business link like everybody else. don't need his free adds popping up all the time. you can still buy from gm directly. costs the same. i ordered selective trigger parts from him and he did not deliver. even though i confirmed a sale he sold parts to someone else. told me money talks. he wasn't available, i was. i'm done with him.
    joe

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Does any one know what the hell he is crying about there isn't a coherent sentence in his entire post.

Bob Lawless

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Someone's panties sure got bunched up!

AndyH

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Joe, Whiz does a lot of volunteer work for David on this site. Do you?

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What makes you think the ads are free?

Eric

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Mr. J T Pires, why don't you tell all the folks here the ENTIRE TRUTH why I haven't shipped to you.

God, I'm glad you brought this public!!!!

THE HISTORY: First you email me to order an item, no address, no nothing, idin't/won't leave any payment information. I don't know you from sickem.

You call at 5:30 AM to order one the next day and only leave a message, nothing else. YOU NEVER HAD A CONFIRMED SALE, so you push the truth here. I sold out of the trigger kits the day prior and you call later wanting one. I don't "hold" anything if I haven't a clue who yyou are, etc., so you should have left your CC info or faxed, or called and left it.

You then come out of the blue and say to me, and I quote, "Are you saying I can't afford it?" after I told you that you should have left Cpayment info. That remark costs you doing business with me. You know sometimes it's not exacly what you say, but HOW you say it? Well, you have that mastered.

You first tried to purchase one directly from Marcello in Italy. You told him you won't do PayPal and that episode is over. Then you pull the same trick with me and I told you that "I just couldn't do business with you...(after your smart-ass remark)" and you hung up on me. You then try to order it again from Marcello. Fortunately, he and I talk regularily and he rememberd you. I mentioned your name to him and how difficult you were to do business with and he then related to me the PayPal episode.

HISTORY CONTINUES: You called him again to order and he tells you that I am his USA distributor. You won't call me back because you know I won't deal with a guy like you. Too bad. Maybe if you treated people with some respect, you'd get things accomplished. The old school days of Ruling by Intimidation don't work any longer.

Nice thing about being in your owns business, is that I don't have to deal with jerks. I told you I couldn't work with you following your smart ass remark, and you then hung up on me! You never tried to apologize for your remarks to me. That's OK, I'm a big boy.

LITTLE SECRET: You can catch more flies with honey!

So, to me anyway, it really looks like someone who cut off their nose to spite their face. And now, being thoughtless you are sitting there with no trigger kit. Buy one from Giacomo or Dan-it'll only cost you $155 more. Steve Wagner in CA may have them too.

If you really want one of these trigger kits, have a friend, if you can get one to do it, and order one for you. As long as they are respectful to deal with, I will deal with them, any day.

FINALLY, my 'free' pop-up ad, is not free. If you'll send David $600-$1,000, he can do one for your construction company down there in Florida.

I would suggest that you should probably look into a Dale Carnegie course in business/customer relations.

I spent over 30 years working in a profession where I HAD to put up with jerks, and I HAD to always act professionally, but those across the table could act as you did: In my own business, I don't and won't!

Whiz White

PS: Notice the use of commas (,) colons :)), and semi-colons (;) above? They can sure help to make a paragraph more easily readable.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

...any questions, d!ckhead?

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Lol! I love it when jerks are revealed on here! I just wish their real names had to be shown so we knew who they were! Thanks Whiz! You made my day! Tom Rhoads

9. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sometimes folks should just keep their trap shut. There are too many folks on TS.com who know the real deal about Whiz. Although I have never had direct dealings with Whiz I know he is a class act. You should of known flames would come for you Joe! LOL, Jake

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom You still alive ?? Good to hear I guess .

Will e-mail you monday I have a shell deal ??

Alf

11. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Still kicking old boy! Did you sell your gun yet?! Tom Rhoads

12. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Joe, you're not going to get much support with the regulars here against Whiz White. Forget it and move on cuz I'd wager most of us would see to Jim being Canonized; hmmm, St. Whiz, eh?....breakemall....Bob Dodd

13. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Joe: Has your prozac supply run out? If so, I'd suggest you call your shrink pronto. Or are you at the age, and I am empathetic, where dementia has set in and pretty soon you will need Aracept to extend your safe trapshooting days.

14. ivanhoe

0   0   0

Whiz did you say construction company? Are you sure that its not destruction company because he sure destroyed his chances of getting a trigger kit at a premium price. LOL

Bob Lawless

15. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

my apologogies for stating the true state of facts. i called mr. "whiz" white and confirmed purchase of a selectable trigger kit. he was away for the weekend and asked that i leave a message on his voice mail with my credit card info. i would not leave my credit info on anyones voicemail. i called him to give him my credit info in person upon his return. he told me that he sold the selectable trigger parts to someone else because "money talks" and i wasn't quick enough, his words. he somehow assumed i didn't have the money. i am a man of my word and was ready to purchase the items as stated. he obviously assumed that i was not serious. i have bought and sold items on ts.com and found all to be legit. mr. white assumes otherwise. all you loyal devotees assuming facts otherwise are wrong. it was mr. white who insulted me. he can keep his parts and whatever else he sells. believe whatever you want. in my situation you would have felt the same. all honor and praise to saint "whiz" white. where do you get a name like "whiz" anyway?
    joe

16. ivanhoe

0   0   0

JTPTM1

"he was away for the weekend and asked that i leave a message on his voice mail with my credit card info. i would not leave my credit info on anyones voicemail."

"i am a man of my word and was ready to purchase the items as stated. he obviously assumed that i was not serious. i have bought and sold items on ts.com and found all to be legit. mr. white assumes otherwise."

This is all very interesting although one sided you won't leave you credit card information on anyones voice mail(you don't trust them)yet you seem to think that they souls trust you because you say you are a man of your word.

Was there a blaring announcement on the phone telling him this. Maybe because a potential customer is calling that he would say, OH it Joe calling he must be a man of his word. Get A life!!!!!

So you are saying that he should hold an item for you because you are good for it. Someone else is not afraid to give their payment information and you feel that Whiz should hold, give up a positive sale and hold the item for you on no more reason than faith.

I personally think you need to take some lessons in the difference in one's word and one's cash.

"about time whiz white gets a link. i thought this forum was for the reguler guy buying and/or trading guns. he wants a business then get business link like everybody else. don't need his free adds popping up all the time. you can still buy from gm directly. costs the same. i ordered selective trigger parts from him and he did not deliver. even though i confirmed a sale he sold parts to someone else. told me money talks. he wasn't available, i was. i'm done with him."

This quote is what your original post said. So just tell us which one of those statements in that quote is TRUE? The way the conversation has gone you don't have a strong case that any of it is true.

Just for the record I have never bought anything from Whiz as of yet. I have however seen him help countless people on this site on no more than them asking a question. I am one of them with that being said man of your word what have you done for me lately?

That after all is more than we can say about you, wouldn't you say.

"all honor and praise to saint "whiz" white. where do you get a name like "whiz" anyway?"

On this site Whiz stands for respect. Something you don't seem to have much of here anyway. Every time you write another post your respect level goes down a little farther at least with me anyway.

Bob Lawless

17. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

0   0   0

Ya know I thought that the beans I had for dinner last night gave off allot of nasty smelly gas but that was nothing compared to this dribble ... and to think that your supposedly adults.

18. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

0   0   0

Now Now Kids, Play nice now.

19. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What I think about Mr. White is based on my own dealings with the guy. He is a great person to deal with and even though I had never spent any money with him he went out of his way to help me through the PW800 learning curve. He even sent me some small parts on faith of being paid for them. I think he has helped many others in the same friendly manner. It sickens me to see him so slanderously misrepresented.

So whiney Joe, either take it up with the man directly (you will loose) or STFU. I'm not having any of the crap your peddeling.

20. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have had dealings with the "Whiz" earlier this year. He was very helpful and went out of his way to help me. I appreciate it.

I have been a self employed contractor ( now retired ) for over 40 years. I have always treated people the way I wanted to be treated. Mr "Whiz" White has my backing in any dispute.

I think its time for jtptm1 to grow up and move on.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.