1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? about DB81 top single false barrel?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazziboy1, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Hi, just wanted to know if the false barrel on a DB81 is hollow or solid. The reason for asking is i want to remove the lead tape i have on the barrel and put the weight between my hands if possible. If the barrel is hollow, does anyone make a weight/reducer for it? Thanks Steve Wolf

2. wanderer

wanderer Member

Hi Steve:

The DB's I owned all had hollow tubes under the barrel. In the early days a weight was put on the end of the under tube. Some had a threaded rod running from end of under tube and screwing into the block, thus adding weight the length of the under tube. G.E.G.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Steve..... Phil Crenwelge (Phillips Gunsmithing) made the set I had for my MX-3. Call him at 210.313.5988 for more complete information... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. wanderer

wanderer Member

Phil also made several weight sets for my DB's. G.E.G.

5. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Thanks for the responses. I will call Phil later today and get the info. Thanks again. Steve

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Another option, and probably more economical. Please check out my website above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.