1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

About a BT100?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Fudamentally the same gun with a different rib and a drop out trigger assembly. The BT 100 could be had with a couple of different ribs (POI). Very nice gun, just didn't sell well because of price increase. I've had a couple of 100's and found them a very nice shooter. They made two models of the BT 100, a high luster model the you could change the extractor from lift to eject. The satin model didn't have this feature. They also came in a stainless model as well.

ec90t

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I have a SS BT-100 and love it! Bought it right before the stopped making them about 5 years ago. Allot of gun for the money that is for sure...I think Browning was marketing this one to compete with some of the higher priced guns but the average consumer did not think it was worth the extra money over the BT-99.

3. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I have a stainless bt-100 with a thumbhole stock for sale if you are interested. See the thread titled THUMBHOLE BT-100 FOR SALE.

4. Jeepin Ben

Jeepin Ben TS Member

In addition to ec90t's post, on the drop-out trigger you can also adjust the amount of trigger pull simply by turning a screw from aprox 3.5 to 5.5 pounds.

I have a SS BT-100, its a great single shot trap gun.

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Good call, Jeepin Ben.

I had forgotten all about the adjustable pull.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.