1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Abortionist Shot to Death in Church

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Unsingle, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

George Tiller, 67, the Wichita doctor who became a national lightning rod in the debate over abortion, was shot to death this morning as he walked into church services.

Well, he got to live for 67 years, more than I can say for the thousands of babies he killed!

2. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

How screwed up is this! A Dr. who performs abortions (killing) going to church? A person against abortions (killing) shoots a Dr.? Well, just another story for the liberals to promote more gun control.

Joe

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

In Old Testament times he would have been stoned to death.

HM

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

It's just sad that one man killed so many and was never considered a criminal. Jeff

5. bocephus

bocephus Member

Of course it was wrong to shoot him BUT at least he won't be killing any more babies.......

Maybe if that happened more often less doctors would be willing to kill babies for money......

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Thou shall not kill.

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Sounds like you guys think it's ok to murder those who don't think like you do.You better be glad there are those who think like me in this country so you can have your one sided and bigoted opinions. Better hope for the confirmation of that new supreme court appointment huh? She's got the opinion you guys can have your opinions and not be in trouble for it. Funny how that justice sword is two sided huh? Dan

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Just like schoolyard slayings set back gun rights, a high-profile event like this is a PR setback for the Pro-Life movement, at a time when the other side now controls every aspect of government.

You can celebrate all you want, but the Choicers will shove this back down our throats a hundred times over the next 8 years, in fifty different ways. Obama has already rolled back most of the Bush executive orders, and I can just visualize this man's old widow (if any) being there as the guest of honor in the Rose Garden ceremony when Obama does it again.

You know, I've come to the conclusion Roe v. Wade will NEVER be repealed. Reagan and Bush did it to us. At a time when a major cultural war was gearing up in America, they failed to see it, and it was reflected in their court appointments. They picked a bunch of old-boy-network jurists who could slide through the nomination process without controversy, and they fumbled away the only opportunity our nation would have in its entire history to reverse that flawed ruling. The window of opportunity has closed tightly now. The other side was simply playing by a different set of rules. They saw the culture war for what it was, 20 years sooner than we did, and every single person they appoint passes a iron-clad litmus test - unlike past GOP appointees. Every Pro-Choice vote cast in the 5-4 Casey decision in '92 came from somebody appointed to the court by a Republican.

I've come to the conclusion that if the liberals want to abort their voters before they ever take their first breath, the best thing is to probably let them do it and not get exercised about it.

9. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Abortion is legal in this country, subject to certain limitations. While I may not personally agree with it... in my opinion, no man (or women) has any right to tell any other women what to do with her own body.

Two wrongs don't make a right...

respectfully offered,

Jay

10. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Spitter that's a great opinion. No one should tell another what to do with their body I know it's tough to make that decision but the law is clear on it. Buzzgun sounds like you think it's ok to pack the court. Those people would never have made confirmation and thats why they were not put up there to begin with. Dan

11. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

No one should have the right to tell the little soul in the womb what to do with his or her body. How do you square that? You can't. Once the cells start to multiply, it's a life.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dahaub,

Look up "Franklin Roosevelt - Court Packing Plan" on the internet - if you're a student of American History, you will see that court-packing was already attempted at least as far back as the 1930's. Roosevelt tried to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court during his term, so he could "pack the court" and ensure his policies.

Thank goodness court-packer George Bush got Alito and Roberts onto the Court to affirm that the Second Amendment really does apply to individuals, or else Sonia Sotomayor's "there is no individual right to own guns" theories might be getting shoved down our throat within the next 6 years. You better thank your lucky stars for the idea of court-packing, because otherwise our _individual_ gun-owning rights would _never_ have been affirmatively upheld by any US Supreme Court, now or in the future. There was only one "window of opportunity" left in the rest of American History to see that this was done, and fortunately George Bush was there to take advantage of it (Harriet frickin' Miers notwithstanding), and thank Gawd for all of us that he did it, and you're damn right I'm glad he was there when we needed him. I'd vote for him six more times if I could.

In the end, whether I or you or anybody else thinks it's all right to pack the court, is irrelevant. That's simply the way things are done today. It's been that way since the advent of the Culture War. It frankly doesn't matter whether you or I or anybody else likes it. It ain't going to change, for any reason. If one side or the other chooses to ignore it, the other side will just steam-roll them when it comes their turn to make the picks.

It just took the Right a little longer to catch onto it than the Left.

My point is that the Right needs to get over this abortion thing, because we had our chance to pack the court on the Abortion issue, we didn't do it, and it's over now. Conservatives for the most part don't abort our babies; if you liberal types want to pull yours out and strangle them and drag them down the alley...hey, I've reached the point where I'm ready to say - go for it, we're certainly not able to stop you, and frankly I'm not sure if I want to anymore.

If this means 50,000 future liberals per year are going to land in the trash can before drawing their first breath...I'm certainly powerless to stop it, and I'm certainly not going to take up arms to stop any doctor from doing it.

Have yourselves a field day, young black women & "Obama Girls." I'll give you the coat hanger. By all possible means - knock yourselves out.

13. bocephus

bocephus Member

Typical liberal argument, kill a baby save a murderer.

All this bs about a woman's right to choose, I agree that it should be up to the woman to choose. And the choice is made when she decides to have sex, NOT after becoming pregnant, heck even trappy knows that it is possible to get his girlfriend pregnant and she knows it also. So it is not like people don't know, but leave it to the libtards to shrug the responsibility even if it means murder.

If it is ok to murder an innocent baby then why shouldn't it be ok to kill a baby murderer?

14. Singleshot

Singleshot Member

Buzz-Gun: "Have yourselves a field day, young black women & Obama girls. I'll give you the coat hanger. By all possible means - knock yourselves out."

I've been visiting this board since the very beginning, and this just might be the filthiest thing I've ever seen posted on it. If there's a better example of white trash thinking in action, I've yet to see it.

Are you truly so stupid as to believe - as you indicated above - that only black women get abortions in America, or was it just too difficult to confine yourself to the topic at hand, abortion, without throwing out some gratuitous racial insults?

And aiming your hatefulness at Obama's young daughters shows what a sorry piece of work you must truly be. Why don't you print out your post and proudly run it by your pastor, your wife, and your daughters - assuming you have any - and see how proud they are of your display of Christian charity.

15. AAfan

AAfan TS Member

Interesting to see the responses to a murder here...As a person who feels that less government is good on EVERY issue. I try to be consistent.

I see the abortion issue as a factor that alienates those that would otherwise vote Republican and help save our gun rights.

Just as I feel it's not the Governments business to limit the 2nd Amendment, as a man it's not my right to tell a woman what to do.

And I walk the walk. I was there. My 17 girlfriend got pregnant. I was 19. I told her I would marry her if she wanted to keep the baby (I later did that) but the choice was hers. She chose abortion. She knew we were too young to be parents then. And condoms break, pills don't always work. But to penalize young people with a lifetime of regret for one mistake is based on the old idea that sex if only for procreation and it's a sin to have sex outside marriage.

Wake up! Young people have sex. Always did and always will. Rather then force them to go to back alley abortionists and deny the problems, how about sex education 24/7 and make it OK to talk about those issues...

For all the pro-lifers out there, I would like to see how many of them are willing to adopt a black crack baby to save a life...put your money where your mouth is!

16. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Its called the rule of law-- if you oppose the law you become active (not sit on your fat ass) and try to get it changed

you dont break another law - ie shooting someone

FI

regards from Iowa

Gene

17. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

It'ss a funny thing..... I live in the most liberal place on earth. Eugene,Oregon.

It's where people from Sanfrancisco go when the bay area becomes to "confining".

A week or so ago a woman tossed a kid from a moving car and all the liberals were outraged! "how could she do that? How could a mother throw her own child? Bla-Bla- bla bladbaddy blah.
    They think it's ok to scrape those babys out though! Seems a little rougher then being tossed out of a moving car if you think about it.
    Singleshot, If your mother had aborted you then you wouldn't have been here to give Buzzgun the fine christian reem you gave him!
    Just call abortion "the right" to murder your own child. Call it what it is and maybe people can more easily see it for what it is. I can't see any logical reason to abort children. PERIOD.. That is my right the last time I checked.
    Jeff

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Singleshot, go get the information and come back with a report on race/abortion statistics before you throw rocks. You sound like another holier than thou liberal to me.

I believe Asians are the fewest, Caucasians next, and blacks are at the top of the list. You may not like what was said, but the basis was there in fact.

Jeff, good report. I'm with you .

HM

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Singleshot,

By way of explanation, note that I did not say "Obama Daughters" - I said "Obama girls." This was a referece to the popular "Obama Girl" youtube skits during the election, and it had nothing to do with Malia, Sasha, or anybody else in the Obama clan (note, that's clan with a "c," not "K," for those of you overly-sensitive types). Take a pill.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Obama's daughters will go to the best schools, and will be hedge-fund managers by age 23, and will take their rightfully-earned place in the uber-class of American society, just like Chelsea Clinton. The Abortion debate in America will not touch their lives in any way. The kind of backseat-of-car-bottle-of-Strawberry-Hill-"Oh God I'm pregnant!" stomach-turning, life-changing, brain-wrenching decisions and problems "average" women have to struggle with will never be a part of THEIR lives. Good for them, and I wish them well. They got it The American Way, and more power to them.

But back to the point - I used to really sweat the morality of the Abortion issue. It was a big issue for me. And I'm just saying, I'M OVER IT. There was a debate in this country, we lost, and that's how it is. And for people on our side to cheer and celebrate when an abortion doctor is killed is about as fruitful as farting in the wind.

It's over - we lost - and we need to get on with our lives. Coming on here and cheering a gun homicide is pretty fricking stupid. The Left fought us for the rights of their young black women to abort their babies. We fought them tooth and nail to hopefully try to prevent the genocide...and I'm simply saying, I'm not fighting anymore. You won. Knock yourselves out. I stand by my statement that, for the most part, Republican Conservative family babies are not the ones being aborted. So there, liberals...you won it, you enjoy it. It's your victory to savor, as 50,000 of your future compadres go into the trash every year.

You smear Sarah Palin every chance you get, but her babies are right there at home, and her babies' babies, and they are safe, and yet they seem to represent everything you seem to hate. I know every young woman is not as fortunate as a Palin daughter...but their personal example shows there is a whole world of possibilities of how to deal with a situation. And for some reason, the Left can't seem to stand for hearing that story be told.

I'm tired of fighting the fruitless, pointless, political fight to save you from yourselves. So as I said, liberal women...knock yourselves out.

And as usual - I don't give a rip what you think of me, Singleshot. I'm not here to win any sort of popularity contest, and I stand by what I said as a hard-hitting, controversial, but accurate view of the subject. It's over; time to get on with life. I'm a Conservative who is checking-out of the Abortion debate as a motivating political issue for me.

Singleshot, if you want to see true racism, not just controversial comments on a message board, but true, vile, seething racism - swing down by the TRASH CONTAINER at your local Big City abortion clinic (because that's where most of them are), climb in there - and give us a pie-chart of the racial composition of what you find.

Your hand-wringing is misplaced, friend.

I fought to save the little black babies - I lost - and I'm done. All it earned me or anybody else was the unending scorn and derision of liberals who think they're more compassionate than me. I'm simply ready to concede them their hard-fought victory on this one.

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

1.1 million U.S. abortions a year. Gonna have to pay up some day.

Can't imagine the procedure was ever intended to be a method of birth control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.