1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AbleAmmo spam email?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone else been getting these over the past 2 days? Seems that ALL the addresses they put in their newsletter file can be accessed simply by sending one spam email to newsletter@ableammo.com. I've received 20+ emails about it overnight because everytime someone tries to reply, it goes back to the ENTIRE list again.

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I have. 20 a day. Driving me nuts. What can we do?

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

And I don't ever remember signing up for their newsletter. A couple of years ago I purchased something from them and after a long wait canceled my order. Am completely at a loo why I get the spam mail.

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

Same here! I have cable so I am going to open my mail via that way and maybe I will be able to put it on "no send" list. If I can remember to not hit the mail icon on my quick launch...did it again today...dang.

Bernie

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Once in a while I will make an inquiry on line just to look at the info. and/or product and end upon a list that takes a month of Sundays to get off of. I don't believe in government interference but sometimes it's just necessary. I believe that it ought to be required for anyone who sells or distributes addresses to put put a BOLD yes or no permission box to check. There's always somebody working the system, just like phone call sales untilthe gov. came upwith the "no call list".

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Think maybe I should send able ammo a email everyday until they take me off their stupid list? What do you think...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.