1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ABCs VT Gun Control Poll Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by prairiedog, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

Last night on the evening news, the American Bolshevik Corpseoration (ABC) reported the results of the post VT gun conrol poll. 49% YES (more gun control) and 50% NO (less gun control). They wouldn't have padded the poll results, would they? Nah, they're all unbiased, objective journalists without any axes to grind.

2. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

My take on this, for what it's worth, is that they reported on a telephone poll they conducted, with their own carefully constructed questions of course, involving 788 people. That's a good number for a realistic sampling of opinion, of course keeping in mind they designed the questions. The rest of the story is they had an online poll on their website, which a good number of us TS.commers responded to, and which got over 100,000 responses. About 48 hours ago that poll was running about 4:1 against any more gun control laws. They haven't said anything the online poll, and I see it's no longer available on their website. Guess they didn't like the answers they got. I wrote them questioning this situation, but I'm not really holding my breath waiting for an answer.

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

How the heck can a telephone poll be accurate? The calls take place during the day when everyone is at work, and the only ones home, are the Jerry Springer and Maurey Povitch show watchers.

I've never been called to take any kind of poll...have you?

Remember the network polls that had Kerry winning the election by 1:00 in the afternoon?

4. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Just as I thought. The liberal media was not getting the results they wanted. So they do their own telephone survey with carefully constructed questions. They failed to mention that they also so carefully choose what area or areas they called. 788 verus 1000,000+??????????? The enternet pool would be like Paul Harvey on his radio show, and that's the rest of the story. That's why I feel it is so important to be a member of the NRA to fight aganist the injustices the media tries to shove down the American public's throat! Don't get discouraged. If they do another poll in future let's get 200,000+ voters. We just got to keep the pressure on. Only when we give up that we lose. I'm sure our forefathers would tell us that freedom is an ongoing battle to maintain it. Shoot well

John

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

John...you have the right attitude. Keep it going!

Lately, I am finding that many people will talk, but not do. I don't think they understand what it's going to take and how dire the situation really is. By the time they wake up and become active in the struggle, it might be too late.

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

A wise man once said...

A person uses stastics to prove a point like a drunk uses a lamp post... for support and not illumination.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.