1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ABC.COM & GUNS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by oldgahchamp, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Many people watched 20-20 on ABC and were thoroughly disgusted at the one-sided views of Host Diane Sawyer. To contact ABC, here is some info. Phone: 818-460-7477. email: abc.com, then go to :contact abc " at very bottom of page. Then you can send them a strong but polite email and express your concerns about their views and some of the outright lies and misinformation. Contact them, there is strength in numbers. Also call their advertisers and let them know you are not happy with them sponsoring this type of programming. Call now. Larry Evans

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

who were the sponsers????I knew it would be a biased POS so I never bothered watching...why let them count me in their ratings???

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Calvin and others; check the thread titled 20 20 on handguns. I listed some of the National advertisers and most of those from my area. I missed a few when I took a p-break. Sorry. Larry

4. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Already contacted them!!! Michael and Jane

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Count me in as well Jim W

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I sent my eamil to them today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.