1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

aataboy for THE UNLOADER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tom@eel, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

OK....So his bore gauge is the best deal you'll find.....Big Deal......What about service once you've jammed it (the gauge) down every hole you could find to mic (mic is the key word here) for over a year and it get's kind of plunger sticky? Toss it and buy one from one of the other guys? No way, sent mine back to Gary, he fixed something that was neither of our faults, returned in less than a week along with cash covering more than my shipping charges to him. So...here's my 'attaboy Gary Bulley, thanks for your great service!
    Tom Stephens

2. psfive

psfive Member

His un-loaders never need service they just keep on cutting the less than perfect or oh-no I messed up shells. Not to mention they are the best looking thing on your loading bench. Thanks Gary for a really great product! Paul in Nebraska.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Actually his Unloaders do need service. The blade eventually needs changed. That isn't as problem as he sent me (2) new blades ready to install at no charge. Gary is one of the good guys and his products are second to none!!!
    [​IMG]

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

up for gary being a good guy

5. psfive

psfive Member

As of this writing I have not needed to change the blade in my unloader. I have tested it often. It just keeps unloading. Paul in Nebraska.

6. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

My only complaint about Gary is that at the Golden West Grand, just after getting his lovely gun from Dennis DeVault, he kept beating me by *one* target, every single event. That's probably not entirely true. I'm sure there were events where he outscored me handily. His unloader that I have works flawlessly and indeed, is beautiful. Problem there is, I use it more than I should.

7. kyskeet

kyskeet Member

I would like to purchase. I load 12ga, 20ga, 27ga, and .410 am I needing multiple units.

8. geeber

geeber Member

I got mine today. I works slicker than a whistle. The fine craftmanship really shows too. I'm really happy I bought one and would highly recommend it to anyone who loads shotgun shells.

Gary B.

9. Bridger

Bridger Member

The Unloader is great and I will send for another blade, just in case. But the real value to me has been the bore mic. I have used it a lot and it saved me from buying a gun that I found had an altered choke. Thanks Gary!

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Another two thumbs up for Made in America craftsmanship... I own both the Bore Gauge and the Unloader... this is mine in Maple with the Remington Hull stamp...

[​IMG]

Best regards all,

Jay

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have an unloader, bore mic, clock, horshoes hangers all kinds of PW tools and they are all great but the best one is he & Judy's friendship. Best people you will ever meet!

12. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

grntitan
    What is your unloader made of? The inlay's look nice, but I don't see that option being offered. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.