1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AARP Watch this clip

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kMrfZpTJwDc&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kMrfZpTJwDc&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

THANKS.....................GOOD LUCK

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

For 20 years those assholes have been sending me their junk. I have not given them a penny. They claim to save you money on insurance, but all they have is more of the same stuff the others do. You still have to find a company that will give decent coverage for the dollar.

AARP is like a sister to ACORN, a bunch of greedy bastards riding on someone else's back.

Anyone giving them money is supporting an organization that endorses aggressive gun control.

HM

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

AARP is a joke, at one time it might have done some good but now they are useless

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

When you get those applications in the mail to join don't throw them in the trash. Mail them back so they can pay the postage, I know some people who put a few oz's of steel flat stock in the envelope when they mail them back, more postage fees with the added weight.

6. STOS

STOS Member

I always return my AARP prepaid envelope with a copy of my NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT membership.They keep sending them so i will keep returning them.

7. avery53

avery53 Member

I always return my AARP prepaid envelope with a copy of my NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT membership.They keep sending them so i will keep returning them.

Great idea!!!!

Steve

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I stuff all their stuff back in the return envelope and mail it back to them.

They are no better then unions, don't represent their membership!!!!!!!!!!!

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Too much money not doing right,,,,

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Tape it to a brick so they get to pay for a little extra weight....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.