1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AAHS .410 and 20 gauge once fired empties SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jeff P, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have 165 (+/-) AA HS once fired (pouched, never hit the ground) empties for sale. I counted them...and it was 165, but I'm not going to swear I didn't mess up by a few, since it seems like an odd number to me.

I also have a box containing approximately 800 AA HS 20 gauge empties. I did not count them...but I can tell you I got 800 at one point. I loaded approximately 200 of them once (making them 'twice fired') and the remainder are once fired, never hit the ground hulls. The box weighs 24 lbs on my bathroom scale. It sure looks like more than 800, but without counting it I can't be sure.

I woul prefer to sell both lots together. How about $40 and shipping from 65616, whatever class you want to pay for, for all? that works out to 9 cents for the .410s and 3 cents for the 20's. PM me.

Jeff

2. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jeff, how much for just the 410's only to 95973. Bill

3. jackspapa@embarqmail.com

jackspapa@embarqmail.com TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff - I will take all of what you list here for $40 and shipping to 65109. I can send you a money order as soon as I know the total.

Rich

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

sold pending funds to Rich.

Rich, sent you a PM and an email.

thanks!

jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.