1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AA12FL8

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mikeinmich, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

Anyone else tried these? I shot a couple boxes and was not impressed with the results. Some were so light I had to check the barrel to make sure it was clear..............

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

I've used them and actually have reloaded some shells to about the same specs as the factory shell using the WAALite powder. They don't function an autoloader reliably or always cycle an inertia trigger. They are very light and if you put them on the target, they will break. They sound funny and I almost fell forward the first time I shot them. The few patterns I shot were not remarkable, but not any worse than other loads in that category.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I've shot a few boxes and liked them. Super light load that still broke targets hard from the 16. They do sound abit off though. To each there own I guess. Break-em all. Jeff

4. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

Low recoil...

Low noise...

Low scores...

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Made for youngsters and the load of choice for Cowboy Action shooting.

Don Verna

6. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Started my daughter on those when she was 13.. about 5 years ago. Shot one flat of shells then reloaded them several times and gradually increased to a regular target load over a couple months. She broke targets at the 16. They have their place

WesleyB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.