1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AA Tracker shells available as yer?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wondering if these are in the stores as yet.

Anyone know a place to buy them. Looked at Cabelas and Bass Pro. Did not see anything in the ammo section

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

If you find some, Jack, get a couple of boxes for Ron and me, please. We can't wait to test them with our high-speed cameras to see if the (lightly) weighted wad really can report the shot-location as the yardage and target-flight angles increase.

Test 1. Skeet from post 4.

Test 2. 16-yard trap.

Test 3. Handicap trap.

I watched the promotional videos and couldn't see a thing. That makes me wonder why they don't present a video which you can make heads or tails of . .

A generally-reliable gun-writer has assured us on the friendliest site that high-speed videos have been taken and they support WW's claims. Ron and I will wait and see.

It should be a fun and easy test and we too have been looking everywhere for the shells and nothing doing for us either, so far.

Neil

3. rwtii

rwtii Member

Let's see, why would we want a wad that is the same color as a target? Call chips anyone?

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I ordered them from Midway when I first heard about them, maybe a couple of months ago. They are still on backorder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.