1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AA rebate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mich746, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mich746

mich746 Member

AA has a rebate going.....$2 per box. Bought a flat for $86......final coat will be $66, cheaper than Rio's. But you need to send in a form and the bar code and wait for your money.

2. Smitty82

Smitty82 Member

How many flats can you get. Or is it just one flat deal.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

(5) flats per person

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Smitty..........buy as many flats as you like; but they pay for only UP TO 5 flats or $100.00 Miinimum rebate amount is $20.00. Maxumum rebate amount is $100.00 per household.................run'em

5. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Got mine back in a month this year. A lot sooner than previous years. Al Baker

6. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Got mine back in 2 weeks, Wow was I surprised, thanks Winchester--

Trap-4

7. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

As soon as this came out Bass Pro Shop raised the price of AA's to almost ten dollars. with the rebate, (which is a hassle,) I would still be paying over $7.75 per box. I love AA's, but when I can buy Federal Top Gun, Gun Club, or Fiochi shells for close to $6.00, I can't pay the difference.

Before you jump all over me, I realize they are superior shells, but on a retirement income and being a mediocre shooter, I can't justify the additional money. If you can...more power to you. Martinpicker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.