1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AA REBATE ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gamba Man, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

I need clarification on the AA Rebate.

AA Rebate ask for UPC code cut from box ?

When purchasing one case of ammo for example, do I cut the UPC Codes from all 10 boxes or cut the one large UPC Code from the carton (case).

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

I thought that it was the UPC from each box.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I asked the same question yesterday on the thread shown above. Someone called Repco and the answer was that the UPC code from the case was fine when you have the sales receipt.

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rebates are a pain

5. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

I'm looking at my REMINGTON rebate form as I'm posting this and it says Quote
    "Include original UPC labels from EACH box purchased.No Exceptions. No case UPC
    labels accepted". That is right off the rebate form. Now that is Remington . I don't know what Winchester's policy is. I didn't want to give them any excuse not to send my rebate so I sent in the UPC from each box. Sent UPC off each box last year for Federal also. Took Federal along time to send my rebate but I did get it
    last year. To be safe, I'd send each one off each box. I want my $100.00 refund without any hitch......Philly D

6. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Did the exact same thing PhillyD did above. Want no excuses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.