1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AA OLD ONE PIECE SILVER SUPER HANDICAPS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WATRDOG, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

are these once fired? and how much to ship to 60178?

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

They would go for a hell of a bunch more then that on E-Bay. Lot's of guys wouldn't even blink at paying a nickel for those emptys. The game shooters like them for instant color coding. He wouldn't get that kind of money for the New grey/charcoal colored Winchester AA's but I suspect even at that price he would find a buyer here on trapshooters.com. Some trapshooters are not as cheap as others and are more then willing to pay for something that they want. If I didn't have plenty I would buy them. Jeff

3. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

Mr. Case, Is this person famous? If so these shells should be worth this much just for the fact that a great shooter has had his hands on these? Maybe worth a few extra targets just from the karma that these would give off? I better email him I need all the help I can get!I still have those rocks but these might just put me over the edge? Look out suckers! LOL

Jeff,your telling me that people shot different shells for games? Maybe something bigger? Sounds like streching the rules a little to me? I doubt if this happens at our club? But I always did wonder how they break(smoke) targets at such long distance. Guess I always thought they were just that good? And they say it's because they shot model 12's I thought something might be up? LOL

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I can't speak for where you shoot but many places in the West anything goes in regards to games. If you want to shoot 1 1/2 ounces of copper 5's it is within your right to do so.No limits at our club or any other game shooting club's that I have been to. I usally shoot 6's for the third shot in one color hull and 7 1/2 for the call shot and the second shot. I know some guys who do use 5's. It's nice to be able to tell instanly what the shot size is by the color of the shell. Often a third shot never comes and you switch( swap shells) in the gun for your call shot. Since it aggravates some guys that somebody is a shell swapper they will try to do it fast. Instaed of dropping it in the left pocket they drop it in the right and then the shells are all mixed up. I shoot factory STS for the first shot and my third is usally a paper or a plastic of another color. This way you don't have to worry about them getting mixed up. When an 1 1/4 #6 goes off on your 27 yard call shot it's usally a little more recoil and shell then is needed. FWIW Jeff

5. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

This really can't be going on at our club? The sign says nothing bigger than 1 1/8 of 7 1/2's is all we can shoot! I've seen them switch shells just thought they might have wanted to shoot reloads for the first shot and new for the back ups? Now I'm pissed because I was ready to buy a model 12 so I could try and kick there butts!

6. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

We like the Federals and the Actives you can get 1 5/8 oz of 4's in them. Jeffs right junior put them on ebay thats your best bet for finding a willing buyer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.