1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AA hulls for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 635 G, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Got 1000+ AA once fired hulls for sale. New style 2 cents each. plus shipping from 32162.

Phil Berkowitz

2. 1100tt

1100tt Active Member

0   0   0

Subject: New AA hulls worthless
    Email:
    Date: Wed, Apr 13, 2011 - 07:27 AM ET
    Website Address:

The hulls I am talking about are the AA/Silver bullets with real brass--I don't care-I am no longer reloading.

I care about the safety of my fellow shooters & my safety.

These hulls are totally different than the AA hulls of yesterday.

After yesterday, I won't give them away or sell them--into the trash.

Phil Berkowitz

3. gold40

gold40 Member

0   0   0

I regulary reload "new once-fired" grey AA 12 gauge hulls, and have had zero problems. I usually reload about 6 or 8 times, and then discard.

Is anyone experiencing problems?

Jerry

4. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I use the new AA hulls all the time. Numerous reloads. Never a problem. Mike

5. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I like to reload them.... never an issue...

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

1100tt- the hulls I was trashing were the first run of the new style hulls--the base wads did migrate in them

Phil Berkowitz

7. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

I have a couple of thousand of the old CF "silver bullets" once fired and about a thousand that I have on hand already loaded up. They are, IMO, the best reloading Winchester hull I've found.

I have had quite a number of the first run of the newer HS hulls, with the AA in a box. I simply mark the base with a felt marker (and segregate them so they are not mixed in with later generations) to remind myself to check the barrel after firing. I just reload them once and drop them. So far, so good. I would not chance them in a semi or pump gun, but, as long as one remembers to check the barrel, they are okay to shoot.

Bob

8. Mark Stacklin

Mark Stacklin Member

0   0   0

I have a problem with the new hulls buckling when I crimp them after just a few reloads. I have hade them buckle even on the first crimp station. If it matters I have a Lee Load All but have never had any other type or brand of hull do this.

9. shoobedoo

shoobedoo Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Very informative thread with pictures from Shotgun World forum on this AA hull subject Here...

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=207916

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hulls Sold

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
aa hulls

aa hulls for sale