1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A400 Parallel Comb and Forend As new Never Shot

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dt10john, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

Here is an as new A400 Parallel Comb and Forend. I bought the set from Brownells when I was going to make my Flat rib Sporter into a Parallel Comb gun with a flat rib.

I don't like it. Nothing wrong with it just didn't work out for me. Comes with kickoff piston and no recoil pad.

$499 plus $11 shipping

dt10john_2008_03032.jpg

2. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

If you would like more images please let me know. It is a MSN email address.

3. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The stock will fit with some minor modifications, but the forearm will not fit.

Jb

5. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

Oh yes I like the A400. I just wasn't a fan of this stock on the gun. I am having a stock built for it as I type this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.