1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A391 Urika Optima Skeet FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elevenbravo, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

12-gage field model with 28-inch BBL and adjustable pad. 3 years old, and except for the pad, it's just like new in the hard case. All the stock flush chokes are included and it also comes with a Beretta extended choke in SKT1. Asking $750.

2. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

3. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

4. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

5. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

Reducing price to $650 and clarifying that this is a FIELD model that I've used only for skeet/sporting clays (sorry for the confusing thread title), and that I'm located in SW Virginia. Also willing to consider trade for guitar or mandolin on the off chance that there are other shooters/pickers on the board.

6. GoldE

GoldE TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Elevenbravo,

I have an Ibanez AEF30E-TBK. I got it about 3 years ago and attended a class for few weeks but was not able to continue. So guitar was kept in case, waiting for a good player. Specs are below. Let me know what you think and I'll post pictures. I will include other stuff I bought - soft case, capo, strap, audio cable, and ibanez IBZ10G amplifier if you are interested.

Ibanez AEF30E-TBK Acoustic Electric Guitar, Trans. Black

Specs:

BodyShape: AEF Body
    Neck: Mahogany Neck
    BackSides: Flamed Maple Back and Sides
    GtrTop: Flamed Maple Top
    Rosette: Abalone Rosette
    Tuners: Ibanez Gold Die-Cast Tuners
    Pickup: B-Band UST Pickup
    Electronics: Ibanez SRTn Preamp with Notch Filter and Onboard Tuner
    Outputs: Balanced and XLR Outputs
    Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
    Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
    BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
    Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings

Thanks,
    Frederick

7. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

Hey, Gold;
    Those are pretty guitars, but I've got pretty specific requirements and can't use a maple bodied and topped box right now. As a bluegrasser, I'm pretty limited to spruce/'hog or spruce/rosewood (in fact, if someones got a nice brazilian, i'd consider trading my K-80) Thanks for the reply, though. I figured I'd not get a lot of interest with the economy and this being a trap board...

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I was an 11B4P many many years ago

Gene

9. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

Been a while for me, too. I ETS'd out of Ft. Polk (1/509) in 1995 after 6 years active and was in the Guard until 2000 (when my first-born arrived)...11B2P/M. Got the "M" during my two "extra" weeks of OSUT at Sand Hill...two extra weeks learning how to drive a Bradley, and never saw another one the rest of my career.

10. elevenbravo

elevenbravo TS Member

0   0   0

The weird thing is that I now make my living making the ammo for the Bradley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.