1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A womans view on why men are always happy!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trap41, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap41

trap41 TS Member

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:

This little writing was sent to me from my friend Teresa.

Men Are Just Happier People.

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. A wedding dress costs $5000 and a tux rental is $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. They are in one mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes, and one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

Posted for the women who can handle it and the men who will enjoy reading it.

Trap 41

2. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Soooo true!

3. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Is this a complaint or just the facts Ma'am? LOL

Larry

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

And the problem with it is?

ec90t

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That is not exactly true. It only takes 25 minutes to get those Christmas gifts if we have to go to more than one place. Otherwise about 15 minutes flat. (personal best) John

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

You're wrong about the shoes though. New ones hurt our feet too. lol

7. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Fantastic!

If Teresa wrote it, any number of magazines would be eager to publish and pay for it.

Rollin

8. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

John's right. If you get everybody the same Christmas gift, 15 minutes is ample time. It takes some thought though. I once got everybody kitchen fire extinguishers. Find the store on line before you get in the car. 15, 16 copies and you're done.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Then we get Married and all of that changes, go figure ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

we do not get a pass for being miserible the week before the week during and the week after ask my wife and my two daughters all good luvem to death

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Men are Happy knowing women are not. I drive my wife crazy 'couse nothing bothers me, not even her.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It's very easy to make a man unhappy...borrow one of his favorite tools out of the garage and don't return it until after he needs it.

13. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

the good tools aint in the shed! locked up nice some where.

14. trap41

trap41 TS Member

Teri is here, were getting back together.

15. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Devi, it's very difficult to borrow a man's favorite tool. You may utilize it at times but borrow.... well, I don't think so.

BTW are you going to Elysburg this weekend? Where do you hang, I'd like to meet you in person.

Cheers,

Jerry

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Devi, some guys you can't get near his favorite tool because his hand is always on it. Don't you watch MTV? yo yo yo !!!!

rappin Jerbear

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Jerry, trailer lot 31. But we'll be shooting and in the clubhouse during the day. :)

C U there!

18. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

Women get fewer speeding tickets. Have less hair on thier backs, I hope.

19. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Men are always happy? That's news to me, LOL!

Jennifer

20. trap41

trap41 TS Member

Men are always happy, sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.