1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Woman's Poem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Chango2, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Nov 12, 2007
    I just received this via e from a nice lady who should know better, and I am as angry as old "eyebrow king", that Andy Rooney...

The following is so untrue. We men are modern and now sensitive and caring and insightful. We are in touch with our feelings and care deeply and firstly about the feelings of the women in our lives. The following is another typical example of blind prejudice, tacky presumptions, gender baiting, and social irresponsibility.

The lady who wrote the following, even in jest, has it very wrong. I'll let you get to read it, but she entirely missed the point. We men do not want a lady who (only) owns a bar on a golf course and a lady...who sends us fishing and drinking and all manner of unhealthy pursuits that we claim are hobbies, we want an insightful and cosmopolitan "modern" wife and life partner....*see below for my corrections.....David

Before I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray for a man who's not a creep,
    One who's handsome, smart and strong.
    One who loves to listen long,
    One who thinks before he speaks,
    One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
    I pray he's rich and self-employed,
    And when I spend, won't be annoyed.
    Pull out my chair and h old my hand.
    Massage my feet and help me stand.
    Oh send a king to make me queen.
    A man who loves to cook and clean.
    I pray this man will love no other.
    And relish visits with my mother.

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with
    big tits who owns a bar on a golf course,
    and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This
    doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

*we want a woman who is in touch with our inner need to shotgun, go on a fun drive in our street rod, clean a shotgun, buy new ones when we feel like, go out of town to shoot or to a rod run, and is not judgemental re. our trapshooting scores or points won at a rod run's show and shine. A woman who would rather we buy a new trapgun or street rod than make sure the snow is shoveled, the washing machine works well, or the SUV in perfect tune...and the woman who loves the aroma of Hoppe's solvent or leather upholstry....now that's sensitivity to our inner needs.
  2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oct 28, 2009
    I've finally found the perfect girl,

I could not ask for more!

She's deaf and dumb and oversexed

and owns a whiskey store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.