1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Very Breezy Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WS-1, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oct 28, 2009
    The Swede's wife stepped up to the first tee and as she bent over to place her ball, a gust of wind blew her skirt up and revealed her lack of underwear.

"Goodness, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies," Ole demanded.

"Well," she said, "you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any!"

The Swede immediately reached into his pocket and said, "For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bent over to tee up her ball. Her skirt was also blown up to show that she, too, was wearing no undies. "Blessed Virgin Mary, woman," exclaimed her husband, "you've no knickers! Why not?"

She replied, "I can't afford any on the money you give me."

Patrick reached into his pocket and said, "For the sake of Mercy, take this 20 and go buy yourself some shorts."

Lastly, the Scotman's wife bent over. The wind blew her skirt over her head and revealed that she, too, was totally naked.

"Sweet moother of Jaysus, Aggie! Where at the friggin hell are your drawers?"

"You dinna give me enuff money to be able to affarrd any."

The Scotsman reached into his pocket and said, "Well then, for the love of St. Andrew, here's my comb...tidy yourself up a bit.
  2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    God's Country
    That's a good one. LMAO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.