1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Trapshooter's Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

A Trapshooter

An old trap shooter in a little town south of Montezuma went to see his undertaker to make plans for his funeral before his death. When it came to the pallbearers he named off six. The undertaker was quite surprised at this.

“John,” he says, “these guys were your worst enemies on the trap field. How come them?”

“Yeah, I know” says John, “but I want the world to know that I am a real forgiving Christian and can do things like that.”

The undertaker beams for such a fine man. “And,” he says, “this 500 pounds of shot that you want in your casket is in memory of a lifetime of shooting?”

“God no!” says John. “I want to give them all hernias!” "

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

This came to me off my monthly newsletter from Brownell's. I thought it was a classic!

Matt Woodson

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

A man left work one Friday afternoon.

But instead of going home, he left for a trapshoot for the entire weekend. He shot every event and played all of the options. He also played some poker with the boys & ended up spending his entire paycheck.

When he finally appeared at home, Sunday night, he was confronted by his very angry wife and was barraged for nearly 2 hours with a tirade.

Finally his wife stopped the nagging and simply said to him, 'How would you like it if you didn't see me for 2 or 3 days?'

To which he replied, 'That would be fine with me.'

Monday went by & he didn't see his wife.

Tuesday & Wednesday came & went and he didn't see her.

On Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.