1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Total Rebuild of a TM1 by Giacomo Sporting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

How much dinero

2. wanderer

wanderer Member

Hi Joe:

A great looking rebuild, however you did not post the cost. thanks, G.E.G.

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

He swore a vow of silence.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Some guy is not ashamed to tell us he put a $4000 recoil reducer on a $2000 gun. But you won't tell us how much you paid for a rebuild, amazing......Are you ashamed? Don't want your wife to know? I don't mine telling you how much I paid to have my Ljutic rebuilt.

6. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

so how much?

7. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

like the old saying goes 'gentlemen don't kiss and tell'
    ps - next time post this on the dedicated perazzi shotgun site, else be subjected to ~ you paid how much? oh you could have gotten that for $$ or bought new for $$$ or So and So could have done it for less...

8. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Hey Joe, Good looking gun. If your happy with it that's all that matters. Enjoy

John

9. 687EELL

687EELL TS Member

Joey,

I don't particularly like Perazzi's, but I sure do like to see a job well completed by an excellent gunsmith. You sure have one beautiful shotgun to do whatever it is you are going to do with it. If someone has to ask the cost, they probably cannot afford a job like this, or they are nosy as all get out. Again, one beautiful shotgun..............Rick Johnson

10. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hi Joey!! Dan did a great job on your gun regardless of cost! To me, the original shape the gun was in is the important part. That and the how it looks now! Having bought one of your guns, I know how you take care of them too. Tell them it was a Christmas present from a friend and let it go at that? Hap

11. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

and to boot, Dan will put all matching serial numbers on all the parts to make it look like your gun came straight from the factory. That's why I don't understand why folks get hung up on asking, when considering a used Perazzi to buy, whether all the serial numbers match.

12. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I have no doubt about any work bears Giacomo's name, although he's gone fishing most of the time. :)
    This is a typical good rebuild job from them, good as his own work 10 years ago.

The cost of the rebuild usually can be justified by the good resell value of the object. Very few Perazzis are collectable, most of them are shooters or good looking shooters. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot this TM, just handle it with a little more care, then you'll have a beautiful Perazzi for many years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.