1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A thumbs up for Guerini

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rhymeswithorange, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

The finish on the receiver of my Guerini pitted after a couple of years. Not a big deal but it didn't look like new. I heard that they would send it back to Italy for a refinish so I left it with them at the Grand last year. I just got it back.

They told me upfront that it would take a considerable period of time so I can't fault them there.

They completely refinished all of the metal to as new. For an encore, they filled two gouges in the stock and then completely refinished stock and forearm to as new. AND they reblued the barrels.

No cost to me, way above and beyond what I expected. The gun is basically brand new.

I had some problems over the weekend with the firing pin not hitting the primer, they offered to send UPS to pick it up at my office, take it to Maryland, fix and then return to me at no cost. I cleaned and lubricated it and will try again this week before taking them up on the offer.

Anyway, this is a company that is doing things right.

Dave Eberhart

2. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

You have a PM

3. archangel

archangel Member

Great service, and it does look great. See u Tuesday. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.