1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A threat at Cardinal

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zinger, Aug 24, 2013.

1. zinger

zinger Member

take Neil's advice from other thread.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

File a complaint Yakimaman. Make that multiple.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would not only file a complaint withthe ATA and shoot management, but I would notify the Police that you were threatened with bodily harm ... Notify the management that they have loose cannon running around the grounds threatening people ... Then get a hold of a S&W .038 and when he raised a hand I would pop his ass in his tracks and say Opps so a lot of people can hear you ... I'm not a Lawyer but if I was my advise would be the same ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Yak, I have been reading the other thread with utter amazement. Now with your story, I am just dumbfounded about what people will do to win a game, or even a few bucks. Please follow Neil's advice and file an official complaint. It is not right for anyone to threaten you at a shoot.

-Aaron

5. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Sounds like he wants to be our future ATA President someday and does not want any negative crap in his background. He really blew it then didn't he. :>)

6. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Wow this make me really want to come to the Cardinal and enter in any of there big shoots. First it was the big blow up after the state shoot and now this. I would not only file a complaint with the ATA I would file one with the Cardinal Center with this guys name if you know it. This kind of stuff going on over there don't do the Cardinal Center name any good.

I for one wouldn't think any trap shooter would do stuff like this but you never know now days.

Keep us posted !

7. happytrapper

happytrapper TS Member

What was the big blow up after the state shoot? Never heard about that.

8. 548

548 Guest

Post his name.

9. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

From your statement, your not doing any trap shooter a favor if you don't follow thru with a complaint. Let the ATA do their job to get to a resolution. Gaining courage from posting on this site will just yield rumors. If the ATA can punish someone for not printing specific words in a program, there should definately be some discipline with this case. Though one sided, I can't imagine you would post some false information just to get some PR.

It's time to quit complaining about the ATA, ED, or how someone got robbed from winning a trophy! Step up and stand up for what's right.

Kurt Armstrong

10. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Know one really knows what all went on after the state shoot. All we do know is the old trap manger left and the grounds keeper was fired, and now they have a new trap manager and the grounds keeper got his job back after a week or two. Go back and read all about it on trapshooters it was on posted on here about the big blow up.

Now this stuff is going on.

11. 548

548 Guest

This is all fun to read and stuff, but if you're too candyass to post a name, you should stop feeding the fire. Just my opinion. I like the other guy's idea... take a picture of him with your phone and post it.

Neal has the best and most applicable advice. But, forum wise, if we're going to keep this entertainment going, we need names and pictures. ;-)

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree. File an ATA complaint. Post back here and let us know when you've completed it. Otherwise, this is just farting in the wind. If what you're saying is true, this guy is a menace to society, and needs to be disciplined by the sport. He should have his "shoot official" duties stripped.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Keep jabbing a bee hive and sooner or later you are going to get stung.

I don't know of anybody at this shoot that this bothering other than Yak. Didn't see any Aussies at the shoot offs tonite.

Don

14. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

I did hear that the Aussies tried to get their classification changed to reflect what they shot at the Grand. And the classification desk refused and said if they wanted to participate.theywould have to at the yardage and class that the Cardinal assigned them. Their request for proper yardage and class was denied.

15. 1perazzi

1perazzi Member

This is just Bull! File a complaint! We are not in high school anymore and bullying just bullying.

16. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

And just one more thing...don't be complaining about the Aussie shooter either. Your complaint is with shoot management and being threatened NOT with a shooter. I for one think you owe the Aussie shooter an apology for implying he cheated!

Kurt Armstrong

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I do not know who threatened who but I can tell you, that is a dangerous thing to do in this day and age and should not be tolerated by anyone who has the authority to penalize the one who threatened another shooter ... It could be assault charges and if he touched the person its assault and battery and should be filed with the Police Dept and let them handle it ... It will also create a paper trail for when the charges get filed with the ATA as well they should be ... I don't know who or where this person is from but that does not make any difference either ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Yaki,
    Sounds like you are taking over for Dr. Longshot.
    1OT

19. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that nothing was mentioned about gun rights. A conviction of certain charges or a desist order can prevent you from buying guns and may cause confiscation of the guns you thought you owned. This guy is putting his right to own and shoot guns if we are hearing the true story.

20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Watchout the boogie man may be watching. God grow up or go home and tell mommy.

Yak has had prior difficulties at the Cardinal when he didn't get his way. Maybe he ought to shoot elsewhere.

Don