1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A thought to ponder!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A THOUGHT TO PONDER!!

After reading the headlines today about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn’t help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allah Akbar, still hasn’t stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible.

So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience. Two and a half years later, they still haven’t tried the murderous bastard. Where is the justice.

Mike.

2. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Bulge,

That is something to ponder.

I will add,

How many times before he cracked did that soldier see that his good Afghan allies take information to the groups that are trying to hurt them and us.

I do not think I could have stood for it once.

I would bet he saw that dozens of times!

Al

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Your thoguths are well taken and enlightening. God forbid we apply the same rules of law to everyone!

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Is there any doubt that we can't win a war? We are the only country in the world that PROSECUTES soldiers for anything. With a track record like that, we are doomed to failure. The guy that shot up afganistan should be regarded as a hero not a criminal.

Muslims come here and MURDER 3000 in NY---we go there and retaliate by kissing their asses.

We go there and one guy cracks and kills 16, so we are going to kill him?

Please excuse my remarks; however, there are over 1000 ASSHOLES in Washington D.C. that should be put on trial right next to him. Start with the boy in the White House and Panetta, work down thru the justice department and Holder, go after both the Clintons. etc, you all get my drift. When that is done, we will have PROSECUTED the correct individuals. WTF is wrong with America? No respect for Americans.

Chuck

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Politicians don't care about America. They care about the almighty buck and what they are getting out of it, whether Democrat or Republican. Mike.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It is unbelievable how it works

I remember Obozo telling everybody not to jump to conclusions about the asshole in Ft Hood, yeah a couple hundred people seen him do it, but we mustn't jump to conclusions

But I hope you are aware that all the unpatriotic libs are going to jump all over this

Damn I can't wait

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Bulger, you are right on with that comment. It's all about them and how much more can they fleece us for. BTW, Thank you.

8. warren

warren Member

righton

warren

9. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

While there is no excuse for murder possibly extenuating circumstances which we do not know all of yet, Karzai will push America knowing the weakness of our apologist in chief and get out of us all he can get. Obama is soft on Muslims and minorities and knows fully well they mean many votes. He has surrounded himself with parasites like Holder who is anti gun. Obama was influenced by a Muslim father and radical America hating racists like Jerimiah Wright plus liberal colleges. He is smart..a slippery liar and is dangerous to our freedom and way of life as we know it. ednichols

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Mike - Bulge,

Your last post says it all. Jon

11. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Anyone who politicizes or uses this tragic episode to justify or substantiate their views on right and wrong is plainly replete with ignorance and bias.

His young children will have to carry the burden of their Dad's actions for the rest of their lives. My heart goes out to them and his wife.

That said, he is an American Veteran with all due process and his rights afforded by law and regulation. He must be held accountable for his actions, just like the rest of his brothers and sisters in arms. The military must be held to a standard of conduct and ethical behavior that surpasses the rest of the civilian rank and file. That's just the way it is. Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant.

Shame on anyone who spouts off using this tragedy as a justifying element of their persiflage.

Guy Babin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.