1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A strong delusion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

10 and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,

12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I always used to think that the strong delusion would be some supernatural thing. As I look across America today however I realize it is already here and has been for some time. We may well see the result of it in this next presidential election. The strong delusion is a product of the leftist dominated popular media that has been pounding out lies, distortions and every imaginable deceit for decades now. America is in a fight for it's life and given Obama's track record (I'm no fan of Romney either) this election should be no contest. Yet a surprisingly large percentage of Americans stand with a man who hates them and wants them, their families and their futures destroyed. The delusion is already in place, and verse 12 is manifest across this nation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.