1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A story that needs to be told

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by porky, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar..'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless! I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I would humbly suggest that we reach out to people in need when you see them. Ignoring them will not make them go away. We all got a helping hand up at one time or another in our lives. Maybe you can make a difference to someone along the way.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Somehow I cannot imagine an arrogant, hate spewing, "kill the infidels" Imam hanging his head in shame.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I was not there for this conversation, but the concepts presented are true. I have studied world religions at length during my quest for a BA;Theology, and MA;Psychology. The foolish belief that "only a few want to hurt us is very dangerous. Those, who for whatever reason are not directly involved in violence, are bound to support the violence and protect those who commit it. Just like there may be 300 in your Christian church on Sunday but only 4 or 5 staff members are involved all week, and maybe one or two take care of the poor in the Soup kitchens or foreign mission field.

Now is not the time to bury our heads in the sand and pretend this is not a problem. Remember when Malcom X was building racial tensions and preaching rapid reproduction rates? Where do you think he got that idea? Look up the US Gov. stats on reprodution, it should alarm anyone who loves this country.

4. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Neither can I

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

The only action that would awaken the common Christain American is a Nuclear, or Bio attack that kills several million Christains. Even then I suspect that the U.N would tie our hands because there will be no one "Country" to pin the blame. This is a theology and you cannot ethically bomb Meca witout really stiring up a can of worms that would be polticially unpleasant.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

Haven't "they" already elected the President?

Don Verna

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Snopes actually contacted Rick Mathes about this, and apparently, other people who attended the same meeting.

You are welcome to draw your own conclusions.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Last I heard about Snopes is, its headed up by some former main stream media personal.

Whats happening in America now is any organization thats out there, you need to find its "roots" in order to know what they are about. Lots of nice sounding groups have roots to George Soros and others like him.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I know snopes has a liberal slant, but at least they research stuff, which is more than you can say about the people who blindly get an e-mail, assume its true, and send it out to the known world.

I will say this; I don't think your average Muslim truly believes everyone who isn't a Muslim must die. I know and work with too many of them to believe this to be true.

But as far as I know, none of the other major religions have a fanatic group like Al Quaeda. I'm sure your average Muslim is embarrassed about them, but it seems that none of their respected leaders speak out openly against Al Quaeda, and that is the biggest beef I have with that religion.

10. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I am not here to beat anyone over the head, but it is incorrect to assume Islam is merely a religion, it is a governmental, cultural system of power that practices a religon from the teachings of a brutal warrior. None of the higher standards of integrity or human kindness are to be exercised with any who reject conversion to their cultural system.

11. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Sooner or later we will have to fight them here in this country.
    Denmark, Sweden, other scandinavian countries, Germany, Australia, France,England, Spain and more are all having severe problems with muslims, sharia law and so on.
    I read in england, a man,muslim, complained about the amount of welfare assistance he was receiving from the govt. He is married to two women and has 7 children and cant afford to pay for them out of his money, so he applied for assistance and what he got he says is not enough.
    They too pick and choose what law they want to use, sharia when it suits them, our constitution when it serves them, we have too many liberal judges.
    They laugh at us, maintain our laws will beat us and they will control us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.