1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Soldiers video about Iraq & Obama....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

Watch this video to the end.

Bob Schultz

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Just an note from the originator of the video below. I thought it would make a better read than my take.

weneedmccain (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam One final comment. Some have suggested that the McCain Campaign paid for this ad. Nothing could be further from the truth.

McCain would never use soldiers for political gain. He has honored them, but he will not use them.

Unlike the Obama who has used Tammy Duckworth to score political points. McCain has such reverance and respect for our military men and women, he would never use them as political posters.

Nuff said.
    Comment(s) marked as spam Show
    Comment(s) marked as spam Hide
    GeorgiaMGT (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Marked as spam Outstanding. As I hear these liberals attacking relentlessly Sarah Palin this soldier is? still fighting for America.
    usinsidejokes (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Marked as spam wow great clip? Go USA!
    weneedmccain (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam We have over 700 comments posted now, and approving each one has been laborous and intersting.

I promised this man's father I would ensure that no disrepectful posts would be approved. I have kept my word.

But I have more commercials on the issues I want to create so I have to shut down the comments section.

In all, about 75% of the comments were positive and supportive, 15% were disagreeing but respectful, and 10% were ugly, demeaning, rude, and hateful. So much for HOPE.
    weneedmccain (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Thanks everyone for your posts, your passions and convictions.

Democracy, freedom, war and all the baggage that ocmes with it are complicated issues.

I wish everyone would search out the facts and not listen to the propoganda on both sides of the isle to find the truth.

In the course of history, we have set many nations free, and it has always carried with it a price.

I support McCain simply because he loves this country and puts it first.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Bob; Very good and very true.

Don

4. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

I believe Colin Powell put it best: "We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last hundred years and we’ve done this as recently as the last year in Afghanistan and put wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives, and we have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in, and otherwise we have returned home to seek our own, you know, to seek our own lives in peace, to live our own lives in peace. But there comes a time when soft power or talking with evil will not work where, unfortunately, hard power is the only thing that works."

Best,
    Dennis

5. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.