1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A shockingly new idea in American Government

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

In the "Obama's Election" thread, Charlie AMA came up with a grrreat idea, which I will credit to him, and carry forward:

Let's elect Obama King!

Now before you flame me up...just think about it, and hear me out:

-As Charlie points out, the Obamas cost more than British Royalty to maintain. Once we put them on a statutory Royalty Stipend, it will put a limit on the craziness and they will probably be a cheaper deal for the taxpayer.

-It's mathematically impossible there will ever be another Republican President. With 16 states comprising 94% of the Electoral Votes needed to win having already gone Democrat in every election since 1992, and Hispanics slated to turn Texas Blue within 4 election cycles (the first 2 of which are guaranteed to be won by Hillary before the ballots are even printed), let's invoke the political equivalent of the Run Rule. We could take all the money spent on Presidential races, and put it to better use - like paying off 4 minutes' worth of the National Debt.

-With no Presidential races ever on the ballot again (at least until Zero joins Elvis and Castro in Sheol), every election would be like an off-year election. We could save the "get out the vote" money and simply let the low-information Gubmint teat-sucker voters stay home on election day, thereby allowing the composition of Congress to be determined by people who actually give a crap (or, ones who don't care, but have already seen all the reruns of the Jerry Springer show they can stand and would like to get out for an hour).

-As a bonus - occasionally, Monarchs get hanged in the street. Not often, but enough to keep it interesting.

The more I think about it, the more I like it.

I'm warming up to this ideer. Can you think of any potential benefits I've missed?

buzzy

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Nah, silly! Everybody knows Malia and Sasha will be selling Carbon futures on Wall Street by then.

Haven't you learned anything from Chelsea Clinton's example?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    At least King Obunghole's son Treyvon won't inherit the throne.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Brian,

The voters of Oregon could still write him in, if they want.

buzzy

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

LOL- Remember the French used the guillotine. LOL

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

rickbarker_2009_2505292.jpg

rickbarker_2009_2505295.jpg

no

rickbarker_2009_2505296.jpg

NO!

rickbarker_2009_2505291.jpg

OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Good idea. I do agree with you there is no need for an opposition party anymore, you explained the math.

After King Barack passes then will Prince George (Barack's half brother living in a mud hut in Kenya) become King? I could see him being a benevolent ruler. I wouldn't think he would be presupposed to hold a grudge against a country that would provide him with water, indoor toilet, electricity............. In fact he might find it a grand place to live and wouldn't try to destroy it.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Bisi,

Good idea. But can we be sure he won't just turn the country into another South Africa?

puzzled,

buzzy

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

They are trying to give him a 3rd term

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

By Constitutional Admendment or his Executive Order?

11. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

After all those pictures-----I think I'm gonna go THROW UP!!!

Chuck

12. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Well Buzz, I guess you could change things, but I prefer to adapt. I'm gonna follow strict Muslim laws, speak Spanish, listen solely to gangsta rap, and burn my guns.

I say cooperate with the majority!

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Lit,

You would never believe it, but guess what? I'm getting B.O.'s picture tattooed on my butt cheek! (The left one, of course). Would have got Hillary, but they say women don't age well.

I found I couldn't stand it all at once, so, we're doing it in installments. So far all I have is, "Property Of..." and some nappy-looking salt & pepper hair on the top of the view. If I gain weight, it will end up looking like I have Black Buddha on my bummer...so I have to be careful with the Esther Price chocolate cherries this Xmas.

So, anyhoo, I thought about it, and concluded that gettin' ink is a small price to pay, to show I'm hip, down with the plan, ready to move Forward, and not concerned about that "downfall of America" thing. I'm as cool as a cucumber, and ready to put on my cool lookin' shades, blaze up a fattie of that Washington state Wacky Weed, and watch the Minarets of the Mosque of Mohammed of Latter-Day Saints (Prophets?) start poppin' up all around me.

Honestly, Littster, If I woke up tomorrow morning and found out Beyonce was delivering pizzas to the White House at 3AM in a stained blue dress, her left temple sliding rhythmically back and forth across a whole stack of National Security Secrets while bending over the desk where Abraham Lincoln penned the Emancipation Proclamation...I couldn't possibly care less than I do at this moment.

Over it, dude!

buzzy

(Now where's my damn free phone?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.