1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Sad State of Affairs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lbshootin, Aug 14, 2013.

1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Dove season is two weeks away...went by the only local Walmart that sells ammo today, was allowed to buy 3 boxes oglf shells, not flats, not bricks...3 single boxes of 12ga...couldn't buy any 20ga, as 3 boxes in one day is their limit per customer, guess I will go tomorrow and buy my 3 boxes....SAD...SAD....SAD

2. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

3 boxes would just get me started 3 more and I could probably scratch out a limit.LoL

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

You need someone to make you a custom stock? LOL

Bill George

PS How are things in the Great Northwest?

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Our Walmart here has the 4 box Federal 12 and 20 for sale, Most I've seen all summer!! $26, they used to be $22

Yep no inflation going on.

5. William Perry

William Perry Member

The supply truck with ammo usually arrives at the local Wal-Mart at 7am. There are a couple people standing in line for shells and 22's as soon as they are stocked. I don't know about limits as I don't buy there. On Wednesday the local classified comes out with ads from private individuals selling this stuff at, you guessed it, big prices.

As long as the panic buying continues, this will be a self-perpetuating thing.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Got a flyer from Cabelas, you can buy them by the flat