1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Retired Army man speaks his mind

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ArmySGM, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

He said what we all have been thinking and talking about among ourselves. Good read...

Gary

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

That was a good. BUSH RULES.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

4. roper

roper TS Member

~ Sgt. Pendry PRESIDENT 2008 ~

ROPA

5. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Please make that Command Sergeant Major.

6. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Don’t get to captivated in what a the good Sergeant Major has to say, after 20+ years in the US Army, almost 99% were only good at keeping their nose from getting broke, because it was up some Colonel butt...

Grubby

7. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Grubby ought to know as he was up in the Sergeant Major's butt.

Gary

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

He's got Teddy nailed.

HM

9. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

After watching this video that MIA posted it only bolsters my own views on what the Democratic Party stands for: one liar covering for another. It also shows people how the democratic leaders in the house and senate seem to have lost memories on what they have said in the past in regard to Iraq and Saddam Husein. With leaders like this I can only say " God help us" because this nation is to stupid to help themselves every time they vote one of these democrats into office on the lies they promise their constitutents. You can't go backwards and say "if I knew then what I know now" I never would have supported the president in regard to going to war in Iraq. They continue to whine about their initial vote and this speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned in regard to supporting out troops. It also is not good to be asking on national TV for a troop withdrawal date attached to a funding bill for our troops and then going on break for Easter without getting a clean bill to the president to sign.
    Ellen

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i do not for the life of me understand how people can stand behind dems and libs when it's so obvious what they're doing. great posts all.

brett d.

11. zap

zap TS Member

I can tell you for absolute certain in nam there were a lot of 60 day wonder officers that didnt come home and not from adverse fire. Some of these folks came in with a mind set of a school doctrine that got other folks killed. You cant fight a war by the book!!! It"s a simple matter of war beining the total , consumate stratige of killing people and destroying stuff its that simple. The more you kill and the more stuff you destroy, you win. I spent 3 tours there and killed and destroyed as much crap as i could and we we not allowed to win . it was a sick experience

12. zap

zap TS Member

I can tell you for absolute certain in nam there were a lot of 60 day wonder officers that didnt come home and not from adverse fire. Some of these folks came in with a mind set of a school doctrine that got other folks killed. You cant fight a war by the book!!! It"s a simple matter of war beining the total , consumate stratige of killing people and destroying stuff its that simple. The more you kill and the more stuff you destroy, you win. I spent 3 tours there and killed and destroyed as much crap as i could and we we not allowed to win . it was a sick experience

13. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Fellow posters the correct abbreviation is CSM. We as a society generally study History in order that we not make the same mistake repetively. The Democrats and some Republican are the ones guilty of having their collective heads up each others ass! Even when presented with supportive fact they still choose to demonstrate educated stupidity. The CSM has stated the facts as they are. Jake

14. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

TTT One of the best reads out there.And ooooooooooooooh so true!!!!!!!

15. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

CSM is a title, he/she still get paid as an E-9, just as a First Sergeant gets only E-8 pay….it’s a job title….do a little survey and see how many CSM’s got a BRONZE STAR for sitting on their but on some FOB in Iraq….just read the orders and see……just because you got the STAR, doesn't make you a star...

16. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

There is a hell of a lot of difference between a E-9 Marine and a E-9 Army SM/CSM, having worked with both...I would follow the advice of every Master Gunnery I ever knew, and would seek the knowledge of others on the advice of Army CSM…because when the AAR are said and written, I’ll bet my career on what the Master Gunnery had laid out…Grubby

17. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Grubby may be right on some of his comments, but not all Army CSM's came through the ranks as chairborne rangers. Some including myself came up the ranks in the combat arms and know BS when they hear it.

23 years in Infantry and Combat Engineers give me the capability to use my knowledge of demolition to either clear his nostrils or blow his bowels. Don't hold all Army CSM's or SGM's in contempt. Some of my best friends were Marines and would agree.

Hoohaa!!!
    Gary

18. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

Four generals who served in Iraq have come out in TV adds agins;t the Iraq war and the way Bush has handled it, Eleven Republican congressmen sat down with Bush today and read him the riot act on the war and his handling of it. The Iraqi government is getting ready to take a four month vacation while war rages on in there country and our GI;S die for them.Cheny visits Iraq green zone and tells us how well it;s getting ,with the sound of mortar shells landing in the background What;s it going to take to see that this failed Bush administration has got to be removed from office.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Well tgun90, I think that you should go to Iraq and tell them how the war should be run. Be sure to give us a report when you return. Good luck.

20. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

Or maybe all the Moran politicians and or there children who favor this war should go to Iraq and fight it,wouldn;t be much of a turnout would it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.