1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A real feel gooder

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Leave it to the Brits--a bunch of military wives got together & recorded a song--it is the biggest selling single in the UK in 3 years.

If someone could locate & post a link to the video---worth while.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

here ya go and Happy New Year everyone

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

That SHOULD be # 1 In The USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks For Posting. Joe W.

4. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

That was great. Thanks.

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I know I'm an old fart-but this is what li's all about. I never felt so alone in my life when I finished a patrol off a sub & there was no one there who gave a rats ass if died or not..

Phil Berkowitz

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

LMAO...Phil, you're not alone in that.

I was in the USAF, and we'd come back from a 60 day TDY and the squadron would have all the wives and kids out there to meet the plane. They'd all be hugging and glad to see each other.

Me...single guys almost never came home to a girlfriend in my unit. We deployed about 45 days out of every 60, on average, so about the time you'd meet a gal, you might go out a couple times and then you'd drop off the face of the earth for 45 or 60 days - even though you were in Japan or Diego or Italy or wherever and you'd call her, they hardly ever hung around and waited until you got home.

So while all the married guys were hugging their families, all I could think about was

COME ON, FOLKS, LETS GET THE DAMN BAGS OFF THE PLANE... I'VE GOT TO HURRY HOME TO MY BLOCK OF MOLDY CHEESE, MY HALF BOTTLE OF KETCHUP AND THE TWO BEERS THAT WERE IN MY FRIDGE WHEN I LEFT.

Yep, pretty much sucked. On the bright side, the hunt for a new gal would begin that night...

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Well I see where this rats ass regime don't want no parades for the guys that are comming home. You no and I know that they are afraid they are pissing off the mus, and the rest of if the illfated liberals.. What the hell is this country comming to. Wild Bill

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Thank you Coyote, beautiful.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0hR6O7VxKaQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.