1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A ray of sunshine

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Sometimes we find things that are worth sharing.

I needed a pad for my Browning 525 and went on a web search. One of the GOGGLE sites was KICKEZ (http://www.kickeezproducts.com/) and up came a wonderfully easy and informative website. I navigated through the shotgun section and downloaded a template to check closest fit in their pre-fit section. I clicked on the closest match and snicker-snack it was ordered, in just a few minutes. Next thing I know, there's two emails, one thanking me for the order, saying it was in stock and would be shipped, and a note from Susan telling me that it was shipped the same day with a USPS tracking number. It was here in four days from Washington, and exactly what I ordered/needed. The fit was close and with minimal sanding and a little work it's installed and looking good.

Thanks Susan/Kickeez,,,,you done good......mike

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

they are very easy to deal with....good company!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.