1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A preacher who gets it....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mtimney, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

You MUST watch the link through to the end...
    Mark T.

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Mark:

I won't post links but you'll find lots of YouTube material featuring preachers. Pastor James David Manning is one of them. He isn't a big fan of obummer or gay rights.

Search "obama failed" on YouTube. Then scroll down to the 46 second doozy from Pastor Manning. All the while keep in mind Pastor Manning thinks he "gets" it too.

sissy

PS: If I saw it on the net, it MUST be true. Right?

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

They can't say anything on the Internet that isn't true. I learned that on the Internet.

4. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

Sissy... I'll have to look up Pastor Manning. I'm not trying to argue for specific religious teachings here so much as I am of how our interpretation of the religious teachings does seem to change over time. I merely found it interesting this preacher used the claims of previous religious leaders to demonstrate this point. I don't want to, nor will I, get into an argument about a particular religion being right or wrong. That's a matter of faith and you can't argue with faith... which is why the First Amendment restricts government from establishing or restricting religious beliefs.

grntitan... yea.. I sure wouldn't trust the internet as the provider of ultimate truth all the time. But that doesn't mean truth can't exist on the internet... even on TS.com. lol

Thank you both for your civil responses.

Mark T.

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Mark:

I'd be hard pressed to describe anything from Pastor Manning as civil. The only thing distinguishes the item I referenced from the rest of Manning's stuff is that it's short.

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is another interesting case. Check him out on YouTube under, "Farrakhan on Obummer's Endorsement of Same Sex Marriage".

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Then they would not be heterosexual in the truest meaning of the word.

If you look up the word, it means romantic and or sexual attraction to the opposite sex.

Homosexual or "gays" are attracted to the same sex,

7. Rick Barker

What?

What kind of nonsensical question is that?

Your premise is that a heterosexual commits a homosexual act and he is still a heterosexual???

Don't you know how stupid that is?

Sandusky married, molesting boys, makes him bisexual, because he prefers both sexes.

Oh, I forget, more dumbass Liberal mentally ill logic.

8. Rick Barker

Correction

It makes him a bisexual pervert.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Sounds like things could be, um..."interesting" around the Ted household.

10. Rick Barker

But marrying a woman does not make them hetetrosexual if they act on their urges and if they molest children, they are perverts.

Stop trying to change the meaning of words to prove your agenda.

It is what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.