1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

First Lady Michelle Obama showed up Thursday as a surprise and welcome volunteer at Miriam's Kitchen, a soup kitchen for homeless poor people not far from the White House.

Can't afford to buy food - not when you have to pay for the new cell phone with camera.

Maybe we can start a charity which donates unused minutes to the homeless and poor.

Yep...............a picture is worth a thousand words.

[​IMG]

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I've seen the commercials on television where they say that millions of Americans are starving to death for lack of food in our selfish country. I haven't personally known or seen anyone starve to death but I know they wouldn't lie to us on television. Most of the poor people I see lined up at the local downtown welfare office are fat. Maybe the millions of starving people are too weak to get to the welfare office and don't know they can get the checks mailed to them. I used to deliver them every month when I worked for the post office. None of them were starving either. They couldn't ever get a job but they were always by the mailbox on check day.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thats Chiwoo and Chiwanna, they are just actors getting the Mammy Obama some air time, showing how she is really part of the less fortunate and had to gets a job thanks to Bush and the economy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

For those of you who don't know you are paying for the phone also. Just check the link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.