1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A perfect example of liberal reality disconnect...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Does this stupid commie twit really think "the man" is just going to GIVE her a car, home, and food?

And land is supposed to be free? Why do we have to pay rent?

And electricity in Africa in ancient times. Yeah, lightning.

This is the kind of stupidity that Obama is counting on for support.

She says if she had a choice she'd go live in Africa. But of course she then says she needs money to get there. Hell, pass the cup. Ship her worthless ass back. Then let's follow up in a year or two and see if she's getting a free ride there.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's good when hateful, anti-American, entitlement-minded people spew their uncensored pea-brain thoughts so everyone can see how ignorant and despicable they truly are. This woman represents a growing segment of the population which is a cancer on the body America. Let me make three more points regarding this video:

1) This woman has an opportunity to do herself and humankind a huge favor by simply eating a bullet. Let's all hope she can muster the courage.

2) She only differs from Michelle Obama in that she's a little less educated, and lot more honest about speaking her true feelings.

3) If this disgraceful bitch sincerely wants to move to Africa I will happily chip in the first $50.

-Gary

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Looks like the anti-thesis of the Tea Party.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gary, I would give the second $50 as long as she can't come back when reality hits. Bulge.

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

She wants or would prefer to live in Africa? Uhhhh, exactly where in Africa - what country? This woman is somewhat articulate, sounds like she's had some education but must be on drugs or just plain stupid. I worked 14 years in a public organization that had 60-70% black employees - some went to "Africa" to see the homeland. Couldn't wait to get their misinformed (thank you Alex Haley and that BS 'roots") asses back to the US.

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Absolute proof, IMO, that America, the American way of life, Freedom, Free Enterprise and the Dreams of our Forefathers are in deep trouble.

thanks Brian.

milt

7. schockstrap

schockstrap Active Member

This woman is clearly nuts, but there is actually evidence that electricity was produced in ancient times... Google the term "Baghdad Battery" if you care to find out more on that. There's also some weak evidence that the ancient egyptians used this type of power source to power electric lights, though it's mainly someones interpretation of hieroglyphs and probably BS.

Regardless, this woman obviously has no clue how much work it is to "live off the land", get water from the source to a house, etc. I think she just needs a few weeks in the wilderness to cure these feelings.

This idea of taking up a collection to send people to Africa has also taken place before. Reference a little country called Liberia. After a couple of civial wars, that hasn't turned out so well for the former Americans that colonized the land...

--Dan

8. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

Just goes to show what happens when you interfere with the laws of natural selection by feeding, and sheltering, and giving free medical care to those who will not take care of themselves but still letting them reproduce. I am not referring to those who are disabled by accident or birth.

9. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

After watching this video, all I can say is "Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Question is how to you reverse some 50 plus years of welfare and The Great Society mindset?

We have lost some 2-3 generations of Americans because of it and stand to lose 2-3 more before it can be turned around.

The fight won't be easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.