1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Perazzi MX trigger question... PIC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

The old style hammer is referring to the bottom firing hammer. There is a "web" on the side of the hammer that faces out ie. the side of the right side hammer that faces out extends farther forward than the face of the hammer.
    Can't tell from your picture, would have to see the face of the right side hammer, Jack. That "web" gets ground off to make the hammer compatible w/ current production P guns.

2. Mallet

Mallet TS Member

I have a trigger that looks exactly like the one in your picture. I am having trouble with it going off when i set the trigger. Can you or someone tell me whos trigger this is and who can repair it,

3. Mallet

Mallet TS Member

If you have any contact info or can tell me where i can find it for either guy i would appreciate it thanks

4. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

mallet,
    glen hunting at the silver dollar can fix it. his number is 813-892-0545 or 813-892-1739. one is his home the other cell. i forget which is which. tell him joe pires sent you. i have two of those triggers which were put back to pull. glen said he could make me the parts to get them back to release.
    joe

5. Mallet

Mallet TS Member

I am interested in the trigger for a spare. I work out of town and do not have computer access i have your numbers i will give you a call this week

6. Mallet

Mallet TS Member

thanks for the info i will give him a call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.