1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A NO-NO, FOR YOU GOLFERS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by K-EIGHTY, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

The police were interviewing a man who had just beaten his wife to death with a golf club. When they asked the man "how many times did you hit her with the club"? He replied..."put me down for a 5."

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Golfer finally comes home just short of midnight having missed the wife's sister's wedding and the wife is furious. He explains his sorrow but describes how he headed out on time to pick up his partner, he got a flat tire and had to change it in the rain, the partner was still in bed when he got to the man's home, they were slowed by others getting on the golf course, then his partner died with a heart attack on the 3rd hole. From then on it was "hit the ball, drag Fred, hit the ball drag Fred" and so on for the rest of the round.......breakemall

3. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Two guys golfing came up behind two women golfing. One told his buddy "I'll go down and ask if we can play through". He goes down with the golf cart, gets close to the women and turns around. He gets back and tells his buddy "That's my wife and my mistress down there, I can't talk to them". His buddy says "No problem, I'll go and ask". His buddy heads down then turns around and comes back. His buddy says "Wow, small world isn't it!"

Joe

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Thats a good one , wish it could have been me saying that when I played golf .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.