1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A nice day of Shooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by StonewallRacing, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

So that's what GREEN targets look like!

2. eyegoods

eyegoods Member

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Almost like being there. Helped my cabin fever. Thanks.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Why the green targets, wouldn't orange show up better?

5. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

I think every club in Oregon and Washington must have had a shoot on Sunday. It was so nice and sunny and warm. I had a great time.

Green targets allow the club to only need one color, they shoot green at night to. No need for white. I like green targets.

We have a box of pink targets at my club, they are worth a dollar on the line if one happens to come out and you break it.

J.F.

6. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

It's snowing right now. Sure wish I could have a day at the club like you had.

Rich in Indiana

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

We shoot orange both day and night at our clubs. I would think orange would be a better color for that club.

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

For the benefit of the club, why not tell all which club it was in the North West.....Bob Dodd

9. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

We have tried to shoot orange at night and it did not go over well, maybe our lightling is less than yours. It depends on what you have for a back ground for day shooting, we have a lot of dark trees and orange targets get lost in that back ground, the green stands out. At night the green seems to glow a lot brighter than a white target.

10. bobcatv

bobcatv TS Member

It looks like Sumner Sportsmans Club. In Sumner Washington. It was nice on Sunday but raining now. You can click the link above or cut/paste the link below.

http://www.sumnergunclub.com/

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.