1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A must watch video of the infiltration of the USA.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Shooting Jack, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

This is an answer to the question of Islam coming to America. It's 15 minutes long but well worth the time spent. It's past time to do something about this. We have to get rid of Obama for starters. Jackie B.

2. capulona

capulona TS Member

Also, there's Commies hiding under your bed

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Because we keep silent...

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Capulona, You should watch the video again, and this time actually listen.

5. capulona

capulona TS Member

I did, and I always listen. My point is - if you are a believer in anything, then there's always this stance you will take. If we all leave religion behind, this world would be a much, much better place. People would not have to be in conflict.
    I don't care for any religion (a massive waste of time), or for that matter, political correctness. This is basic common sense, what he is saying, and he speaks well, and that fabulous British accent.

I'm an equal opportunity disbeliever, and I thought we should've invaded Saudi Arabia(that's where the hijackers came from) instead of Iraq.

What's your point?

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If you watched the video and actually listened, your response doesn't make sense.

The entire discussion is about the fact that Americans and Canadians are not taking the Muslim Fascist movement seriously, and that it is constantly trying to get power with in our Democratic Liberal party. He names people on the Presidents staff and advisory board that are known Muslim Fascist.

There is a boogie man under your bed, but you're too scared to bend over and see it because you know the liberal agenda has blindly allowed this political intrusion while preaching "profiling" and "diversity".

This aint Star Trek pal, it's reality.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"I'm an equal opportunity disbeliever, and I thought we should've invaded Saudi Arabia(that's where the hijackers came from) instead of Iraq."

And Hitler came from Austria, but we didn't spend all of that time in Europe trying annihilate Vienna either.

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I have been saying for a long time, we cannot rest on our easy chairs and think of islam the same way we think of methodists or catholics. islam is a governmental system, that cannot rest until every person who stands in opposition is killed. Any other view is clearly ignorant of the subject. If your opinion differs, you clearly have not actually actually read the quran.

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

One of the problems is tolerance. We are conditioned to tolerate almost anything. We tolerate all kinds of conduct and beliefs which should be anathema to a civilized society. Instead we excuse them because we are "tolerant" of other cultures, religions, beliefs and conduct. It is time to become intolerant of those things which endanger us, our families, our communities, our country and our our culture.

It is illegal to practice Christianity in most Muslim countries yet we tolerate that and reciprocate by allowing mosques to be built anywhere, by allowing Muslims to block off our streets and kneel and pray. The gentleman in the video is correct but did not make himself clear enough. Our tolerance of those things which we know are destructive to our way of life must end. We must become active defenders of our way of life not bystanders to its destruction.

Take the case of the person he mentioned who was distributing books which advocate the destruction of the country which was "liberal" enough to allow him to do do. We say, "It is a free country and he has the right to hand out that stuff". We would even arrest the man who took offense and threw those books down and trampled them when that very act would be one of courage and patriotism.

We are sowing the seeds of our own destruction by allowing our enemies the freedom to prosper within our own country. We are the fools and our children will pay the price.

10. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Sometimes we also forget that the Bill of Rights and our other laws are written for UNITED STATES CITIZENS, that is people who want to be citizens of OUR COUNTRY. The Bill of Rights is not for every foreign hatter of our country that figures a way to drag his carcass onto our soil.

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sovereignty has been thrown on the trash heap thanks to Barry the Kenyan. Allowing sharia law in our court rooms is giving the enemy a foothold here in America. Look at the Somali population in Minnesota. They're already protesting and refusing (cashiers at Target) having to check out bacon in the grocery line. Target caved into their demands and reassigned them to other duties. Cab drivers won't take passengers who have a dog or have liquor in their luggage.

The days of immigrants assimilating to the American culture is long over.
    Conform or leave.......your choice.

Capulona, people of faith pray for the unsaved. You get some sort of fatal disease and I'm sure you'll start valuing life and praying to someone. Never fails.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are told by their holy book to kill or enslave us.

Being nice to them will only hasten your demise.

Coming soon to a theater near you, "Cowboys and Muslims"

HM

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

It was the US who used it's miltary might to ensure the Muslims an undisturbed and successful invasion of Europe. Ever wonder why the US had to intervene in Bosnia? Why the European powers did not? What did they know that we didn't?

Now Europe has a Mulim country within its landmass. This, while a full scale invasion is taking place in places likle France, etc..

Another thing for which we can thank Bill Clinton.

I repeat myself in saying that this is a war! They know it and we don't. Under such circumstances, who do you think will win?

WAKE THE H*LL UP, AMERICA!

14. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The muslim brotherhood says we will defeat america using their own laws.

15. Franktri

Franktri Member

Good one, Shooting Jack!!

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Watch the above link. Coming to a town near you.

Jerbear

17. capulona

capulona TS Member

The scariest thing to become the same as these people. We will win the culture (or religious) wars precisely because we are not them. They may look like gaining ground on some level, but, these things are transitory. Whether they like it or not, future generations will be assimilated and the huge majority of Muslim immigrants will be fully functioning US Citizens who will contribute to our society, as they do now.

There will always be that 1% who are radicals (as we have our own, too), but this country is greater and stronger than that.

The minute we start acting like the enemy is the day the war has turned it's tide against us.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sLMLXi8L9PA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Makes sense to me. Unless you screw like the Duggars.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.