1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A miracle happened?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Ooohhh...be very careful...she's probably been watching those G/D "house hunters/house makeover" shows.

Those f'in programs have gotta go...

Next thing you know...you'll be creating a fully-finished "mother-in-law quarters" out of your garage, and building a shed for your mower.

You will not come out ahead on this.

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Dinners out more often and twice the amount of sex. You're possibly going to be so tired that it will be a chore to relaod. I hope not for your sake. But, if it gets out of hand you could always move everything back into the shed and use the refinished room for Sunday and Monday Night football games.

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Watch the credit card statements. The only time my wife had such an attack of generosity I caught he unloading a truckload of new clothes under cover of darkness.

Morgan

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Uh oh ...

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Be careful! She either wants something or she's bought something she doesn't want you to know about!

6. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

Well once you move into the house there probably will "not be enough room now". I think you should look for the "I think we need to build an addition on the house"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.