1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A MINNESOTA SHOOTER IS LOST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by btrap, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btrap

btrap TS Member

On May 3rd Larry Freeman, Fairmont ,MN died in a terrable head-on collision in southern Missouri. His wife Marlys is in serious condition. Larry lived his life to be the best Husband, Father, Trapshooter, and Mentor to everyone. He is giong to be greatly missed by all.
    We pray for Marlys to have a full and speedy recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers are extended to the Freeman family in their time of need.

Bruce Teveldal

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear. Our prayers are with them.

3. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

This is a great loss to our trapshooting community. Larry was one of the good guys that we all will miss. For those interested I have a link listed below to a brief news blip. My thoughts and prayers also go out to the Freeman family!!!

http://www.kttc.com/News/index.php?ID=14847

Pat

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Nice guy and a good shooter. Prayers for his wife and family.

5. Ron Noren

Ron Noren TS Member

I just got off the phone with Larry's son, Lee. Visitation will be Friday evening from 3-7pm at the Olson-Zaharia Funeral Home in Truman. Larry's funeral will be 10am on Saturday at Grace Lutheran Church in Fairmont.

Larry's wife, Marlys is doing better. Her femur was broke in 3 places. She had hopes of coming home tomorrow, but that may be delayed for a day or two.

Larry fought a courageous battle with his heart problems for 19 years and then is lost in a freak accident. Sometimes life isn't fair.

Larry was a great friend, squadleader, and mentor. His loss will leave a big hole in many of our lives.

Our prayers go out to Marlys and her family.

Ron Noren and family

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I didn't know him but still sorry to see another fellow trap shooter to go it seems he was well respected im sure I would had liked to know him also.

foghorn220

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

So sorry to hear this horrible news. We do not know the family....but will be praying for all of them and for Marlys' recovery and help thru this horrible loss.

The Hull Family
    Wellsville, KS

8. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

What a loss for all of us. I knew Larry along time One of the truly good guys. Get well soon Marlys. MnJim

9. 67shooter

67shooter TS Member

Ron said it all, Larry was an amazing person, and great mentor to me. It won't be the same without him at shoots. Brody

Larry Freeman
    FAIRMONT — Funeral services for Larry Freeman, 67, Fairmont, Minn., will be held on Saturday, May 12, 2007, at 10 a.m. at Grace Lutheran Church in Fairmont. Interment will take place at Nashville Cemetery, rural Truman, Minn. Larry died on Thursday, May 3, 2007, in Kansas City, Mo., as a result of an automobile accident. Visit-ation will be held on Friday, May 11, 2007, from 3-7 p.m. at Zaharia Family Funeral and Cremation Service of Truman and one hour before the services in the church.

10. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Prayers and thoughts to the family and friends!

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Condolances" to the family and friends ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy comes from Ohio to family and friends. God speed the recovery of his wife, Marlys.

Janet CJ

13. Ron Noren

Ron Noren TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.