1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A little humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hotrod67, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Years ago it was said that a apple a day keeps the doctor away, but since most doctors are middle east these days I've found that a bacon sandwich works best.

Pleasing everyone is impossible , but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Snow is in the forecast the TV weather gal said " expecting 8" tonite ". I thought to myself " fat chance with a face like that.

I just came out of a shop with a meat & potato pie, large chips, and a jumbo sausage and drink. A homeless man saw me and said " I've not eaten in two days " I told him " I wish I had your will power"

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

A wife comes in to the room and asks her husband "Am i putting on weight"--he answers "your butt is as big as a Combine"--she gets mad and leaves the room. That night in bed husband reaches over and fondles his wife- she says "leave me alone"--"whats wrong my love"--Wife answers- "I am NOT going to start this $350,000.00 Combine just to "Shuck" (1) little ear of corn". Paybacks are HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Combine??

Ain't that a shotgun with two barrels??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.