1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A Light In The darkness Of The Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by claykiller, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claykiller

claykiller Member

This guy has got it right.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Well except for claiming Bush did nothing during Katrina. He tried to get the mayor and the governor to accept federal help while the hurricane was still out at sea, but they refused. Then when TSHTF they blamed him for not helping. What a set up.

Oh, and he also got blamed for the flooding. Except Nagin and culprits absconded with the money for the flood control barriers.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ditto on the Katrina fiasco. Katrina's most important impact on us was to create huge bureaucracies out of FEMA and DHS, to further milk our life blood.

(And 32 thousand trailers sat rotting because of the boondoggle that made it impossible to implement them. Check the link.)

This letter to the editor will not impact the liberal media in the slightest, I see them all the time in our local Gannet rag.

Buuuuut.........If enough people express their displeasure with the media in this same fashion maybe a wee cahnge could happen. Especially if they were accompanied by subscription cancellations.

HM

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Our Gannet rag is about to go belly up. They had to near double the price last fall to keep them afloat. All that did was decrease subscriptions. The editorial page might as well be The New York Times.

5. warren

warren Member

This has been a very long time in happening, over 50 years ago my father was mayor of a small town in Calif. and the local newspaper attacted him with false acusations, he tried to respond with a letter to the editors which they took apart and only quoted the phrases they wanted. Finally they are losing their credibillity, they deserve no sympathy and have brought it all on themselves.

warren

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they are finding out what a lot of us saw decades ago.

Maybe they are not so dumb afterall.

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Our Lib Gannett rag is going down the tubes too. Was a good little paper until they bought it and liberalized it...Bill

8. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

I hear the very liberal Denver Post is about belly up, good! I canceled my subscription years ago. I still write letters to the editor in the local rag and get calls of support for the most part, very few against. Do your part, cancel papers and write letters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.