1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A legal question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by claybrdr, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Wow

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm not a lawyer but think it would be in your best interest to get releases from anyone who's name you plan on using in any book you might come up with just to cover your butt if it ever gets published ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

have at it, I could use a NEW K-80................

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

copper I don't want this to sound like I am giving you a hard time or one of those that bashing all the time.

So you are always referring to how bad your spelling is why don't you go to the website I have provided and down load iespell it is a free spell checker and what most of the brave soles that always criticizing you us.

As far as your original question is concerned, a couple of days ago you wanted to know how to delete all of your post. Because of the way that you have been treated on this site. Why would you ask advice on a legal matter from the same Cyber bullies and expect an answer that you can trust?????

Some of the time your lack of common sense is what get you in a position to be bullied. If you want an honest answer to this question call legal aid they usually will advise you quite reasonable.

You will also not have to worry about if the answer you are getting is correct or just some meat heads way of screwing with your head. Just My opinion.

Bob Lawless

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Lets see, 24 hours after being 'victimized' on TS.com you have copied all your dribble down and assembled into something even more boring and managed to get a publisher to look it over. Sure,whatever.

So what is the title of the new book? "I'm illiterate and so can U"?

Time for a new character, Lumper.

6. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Good Golly miss Molly, you did let the door hit you. Unfortunately it wasn't in the Butt but the head. You are a real nut job. BRG II

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.