1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A humbling experience.........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Yesterday I stopped in at a local skeet range to get a bag or two of lead ($25 Star) The only person there had a new Grade 6 Citori .410 and asked if I wanted to shoot a round with him. Sure, why not. I have shot skeet with a 12 gauge before and usually shoot above 20 with my hunting gun. The .410 was not as forgiving. I think that shooting the baby bores would really make skeet more fun! I think I busted 12 with it. It was alot of fun! And no I didnt wear a pink tutu or put on a skirt or anything.

Forrest

2. Woodyard

Woodyard TS Member

NASA sent that crazy broad back to the Air Force. Hope she isn't flying around with a nuclear weapon or something.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

Actually, Woodyard, that "crazy broad" is a Navy Captain and wasn't sent to the Air Force.

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Around these parts they have been know to shoot some .410 Annies from the 16yd line. It is impressive to see a 4th shot break the bird.

ec90t

6. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

If you want to really be humbled....try shooting mid to late season mourning doves with a 410. It was a blast, but it took more shells than I could count to get a limit......

JMHO

Jim C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.