1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A great transaction with Bob Woods

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rick979, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I recently had the pleasure of selling a Perazzi stock to Bob Woods who is the president of the Evergreen Sportsman Club in Washington state. He was easy to communicate with and did everything on his end to make for a very smooth transaction. This is one of the reasons that trapshooting is such a special sport. You meet the best of the best. Thanks Bob!! Rick Kipp....Texas

2. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

It was a pleasure for me also to find another Perazzi MX3 lover in Rick Kipp. Our phone conversation about the stock Rick had for sale soon led us to find a lot of common threads in our lives as shooters and just as human beings. I consider Rick one of the Good Guys on this site and will call him Friend from now on, not because of his kind comments but because he lives what he speaks and that my friend is Rare these days. Rick has blessed my life and given the chance I believe he would anyone else. Thanks again Rick and I really do hope we meet in person some day on a trap range or anywhere else for that matter.

Best of Life to you Rick,
    Your new Friend Bob Woods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.